Appeal long waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal long waiting

Hello, I’m waiting something around 36h for appeal, is it now ok or something is wrong? Cheers

No appeals are currently waiting in the queue so I'm assuming it has already been looked at.

Comment

Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
      No appeals are currently waiting in the queue so I'm assuming it has already been looked at.
      I didn’t get any mail with result as always, but appeal was sent. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8473329

Comment

Originally posted by Caprivi View Post

I didn’t get any mail with result as always, but appeal was sent. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8473329
        Appeal was screened yesterday morning.

Regards,
        Sebastian

Comment

Originally posted by EDDFspotter View Post

Appeal was screened yesterday morning.

Regards,
          Sebastian
          Hello didn’t got email, please resend with comment, thank you

Comment

It was rejected with the following comment "All verticals in your photo are leaning to the right."

Maybe you unsubscribed yourself from the JP emails by clicking on the wrong link ? In such case just send us an email asking for re-subscription - thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
              It was rejected with the following comment "All verticals in your photo are leaning to the right."

Maybe you unsubscribed yourself from the JP emails by clicking on the wrong link ? In such case just send us an email asking for re-subscription - thanks
              Thank you. I dont think i unsubscribe myself because i getting emails with accept/reject results.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post

Hello, do my appeal got checked? Got rejection for invalid hot, before was not the problem with hot photo, wats going on ? Reg. got full aircraft view not only wing view like at this time. What’s the problem.. wing view don’t have even first reg badge. I make appeal but don’t have email again :/ (I’ve got email with rejection photo)

Comment

Working...
                X