No announcement yet.

Iraq TV Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, but in order that you do not miss the humour (sic) they add instrumental laughter. Those shows are a lot better in English.

Regards,
    Peter

Comment

Originally posted by JeffM
      Yeah, I guess Joey saying "How youuuu doooiinnnnn?" would sound lousy in german.
      that would sound very funny!

Joe,
      | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

"How youuuu doooiinnnn?" would be "Wie geht's?" in German.

Most of the translations aren't really good. I like Star Trek an have seen many episodes of the new show, in English and recently also in German. The German Speakers are terrible. I prefear watching the original version in English.
        Andy

Comment

Originally posted by LH 340-600
          "How youuuu doooiinnnn?" would be "Wie geht's?" in German.

Most of the translations aren't really good. I like Star Trek an have seen many episodes of the new show, in English and recently also in German. The German Speakers are terrible. I prefear watching the original version in English.
          Wouldnt it be Wieeeeeeee gehttttttt's to match how youuu doinnnn?

Joe,
          | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Regards,
            Peter

Comment

Looking at the post topic for replying not previous posts.

Since its talking about Iragi television. I read in a 'Laughs' coloumn few days ago that, Bagdad's residents dont need TV, all they got to do is look outside and it like CNN 3-d.

Not a fun situation to be in!

Comment

CNN 3-D.

The worlds top story free of charge.
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Yes it humorous but imagine to be in that spot.....

Comment

It's not like CNN! If the Iraqis look out of the holes that once used to be their windows, they see the real war. If you watch CNN, you see what CNN, your military and your government want you to see. And that, believe me, is a HUGE difference.

Regards,
                    Peter

Comment

RE

It's like that at all news stations, trust me, I watch Fox, then CNN, seems like we're fighing two completely different wars.
                      Cory Klimko
                      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Wrong, Cory, the huge difference is between CNN, FOX & Co. and the rest.

BTW, NWA_Flyer_757, I thought you have said good-bye to this place?? Phoenix arises from ashes .

Regards,
                        Peter

Comment

Working...
                        X