No announcement yet.

Q: How is Saddam like Fred Flintstone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q: How is Saddam like Fred Flintstone?

A: Both may look out their windows and see Rubble.

Bravo, the niveau is on the down again!

Regards,
    Peter

Comment

1) Whats niveau?

2) I personally qiute like the joke, because i don't like Saddam.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Niveau is a 'franglais' word for level. And franglais stands for a French/English mixture.

Sorry, I forgot that this is an American board, where understanding of foreign languages is somewhat limited .

Regards,
        Peter

Comment

Was that an attack on me???

I speak 4 languages, btw.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

No, by all means it was not, if you feel so, I apologize.

I meant my remark more in a way that I used words which are quite common for us overhere, but are not really understood in the US.

Regards,
            Peter

Comment

Thats the plain truth. Saddam has no more pretty palaces to look at, all rubble. In fact, I dont even think he has a window to look out of...

I speak English/French and okay spanish btw...and I dont think the "Niveau" has gone down a bit. "Pertinence" is going up though...

-Clovis

Comment

I'd call it impertinence, and while I do enjoy jokes, I do not find it appropriate to compare Fred and Saddam for rubble. This is just impertinent.

Regards,
                Peter

Comment

Too bad .... :P :P

Comment

Working...
                  X