Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal hasn't been answer

Hello,

I have done an appel on October 20, 2020 for this photo https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8521240 and I haven't receive any answer about it.
    I do receive the normal email with the screening result, but is the first time I don't receive the appeal result email.

Please, can some of the screener tell me what is the result or if you got it.

Thanks you.

Originally posted by CC-CVC View Post
    Hello,

I have done an appel on October 20, 2020 for this photo https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8521240 and I haven't receive any answer about it.
    I do receive the normal email with the screening result, but is the first time I don't receive the appeal result email.

Thanks you.

Hi there,

For the record, I'm not a screener. However, it should be noted that all other photos of that exact aircraft in that exact position are uploaded with the location being "Santiago Los Cerrillos - SCTI, Chile". Therefore, it is safe to say that the "bad info" rejection was due to the fact that your location was not consistent with the location stated by everyone else who has uploaded a photo of this aircraft whilst it has been on display at "Museo Nacional Aéronautico y del Espacio".

I will say, however, that this location seems to hold a bit of confusion as there are some photos that have clearly been taken very near where your rejected photo was taken but has been accepted with the location set as "Museo Nacional Aéronautico y del Espacio", albeit they all seem to be new reg. photos.

Furthermore, if you don't see any appeal emails, I would recommend that you check with a JP crew member and verify that you have not unintentionally unsubscribe from emails, as that seems like a common mistake from many people (myself included).

Regards,
    Ben Long

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Long View Post

Hi there,

For the record, I'm not a screener. However, it should be noted that all other photos of that exact aircraft in that exact position are uploaded with the location being "Santiago Los Cerrillos - SCTI, Chile". Therefore, it is safe to say that the "bad info" rejection was due to the fact that your location was not consistent with the location stated by everyone else who has uploaded a photo of this aircraft whilst it has been on display at "Museo Nacional Aéronautico y del Espacio".

I will say, however, that this location seems to hold a bit of confusion as there are some photos that have clearly been taken very near where your rejected photo was taken but has been accepted with the location set as "Museo Nacional Aéronautico y del Espacio", albeit they all seem to be new reg. photos.

Furthermore, if you don't see any appeal emails, I would recommend that you check with a JP crew member and verify that you have not unintentionally unsubscribe from emails, as that seems like a common mistake from many people (myself included).

Regards,
      Ben Long

Thanks for the Answer, but the thing is...

"Santiago Los Cerrillos - SCTI does not exist since February 08, 2006. The museum move to its actual position on 1992, and it was on one side of “Los Cerrillos” aerodrome, not in the aerodrome.

But as I mention, the aerodrome “Los Cerrillos” close on, 2006 and the Museum is surrounded by streets and buildings, there is no airdrome anymore. So I follow the rule “If the location is not an airport, you may use the Other Location option” that why I put “other location” and “Museo Nacional Aéronautico y del Espacio”. That is why I put that location.

I have no problem to put the location suggested, but will be the wrong one.

I hope Screener can answer me.

Kind Regards,

Comment

Again, I'm not a screener either.

Bad info might be because you've put "750 photos" as the registration instead of the correct reg. I'd take a stab that if you correct the info then you'll get a proper screening result.

Comment

An awful lot of the Hunter FGA9’s in the database have incorrect registrations
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by CC-CVC View Post
            Hello,

Thanks you.

The appeal hasn't been screened yet.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
            X