Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be afraid to dream BIG

Hi everyone,

During that pandemic period, let me introduce my new video ! A motivational video with some nice views I'll share with you in the air !

I hope you'll enjoy it !

It sounds like a cheap flight school sales pitch but if someone were to start flight school now, they would end up qualified for an airline position just in time for the market to be growing again and the pilot shortage to, also, be increasing again. Covid has seen many senior pilots retire from the airlines permanently. In, lets say, 3 years those shoes will need to be filled again. Not to mention the fact that there is likely to be a heavy demand on air travel once a vaccine is found and distributed, and the world begins to open up once again.

Comment

Thank for the comment about my "cheap pitch" but I'm not working for a school. I'm just a passionate airline pilot who want to share it with student pilots for a boost of motivation ! Sorry to waste your time Ben Long !

Comment

Originally posted by killianaero View Post
        Thank for the comment about my "cheap pitch" but I'm not working for a school. I'm just a passionate airline pilot who want to share it with student pilots for a boost of motivation ! Sorry to waste your time Ben Long !
        He meant his post sounds like a sales pitch, not your video

Comment

Yes, as huytrando said, you completely misinterpreted my response. Your video is great, I'm simply expanding on the idea that you referenced of not giving up hope on becoming a pilot or having a career in the aviation industry, for those who have not yet started training.

Comment

I'm just a passionate airline pilot who want to share
            Yes. And I really love you for what you write here on our platform, beginning with your very first forum entry back then in 2012. There definitely are men who should be here more often, and there are jetphotos Juniors who somewhen regret their words. You definitely belong to the 'should be here more often' group!!

Member since more than eight years, with only 16 entries. That's not so very much, 2 entries per year. Nevertheless, without tryin to find help in your profile, weren't you the French man in the cockpit of a twin engine turbopropeller? Don't tell me lies, I have a pretty decent remembrance when it comes to names of jetphotos members...

PS: Call me a brain monster, but I knew it without lookin it up in your profile. France.
            Last edited by LH-B744; 2020-11-23, 02:19. Reason: Good people stay in my mind. France.
            The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
            The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
            And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
            This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

My last French school lesson was... not yesterday, definitely not. So far away back in the years, that I probably would need 5-10 minutes to construct a French sentence, with at least 5-10 mistakes in it.

But I know some words which will always stay the same between Le Bourget and Lohausen. Le papa Noel. Which is a word, which even on Salt Lake City Intl airport is known.

The internet does not always contain all the versions of a song which I know. I have this choir in mind without so many strings, and with alot more energy, and with the organ. And without that I share that special section of our believe. But I love big choirs with a big organ.

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir of Salt Lake City - The First Noel (this time without the organ)
              The Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings "The First Noel."

Musique pour le premier Avent.
              I definitely should speak French more often. With you, Killian?

It is definitely not like using le vélo. You can lose a language when you don't use it.

PS: Most of the things which I have in mind are in the internet. Not always in the combination which I have in mind. This time the organ without the choir.
              The 5 Manual Mormon Tabernacle Organ (R. Elliott at the keys) - Carol of the Bells.
              Purchase the 2018 Christmas Concert with Kristin Chenoweth.CD: https://bit.ly/2QdGjGBDVD: https://bit.ly/355RhCzTabernacle organist, Richard Elliott, perform...

5 Manuals. Fantastic. I know churches with 3 or 4 (Querhausorgel at Cologne Cathedral), but 5 is a good number.
              Last edited by LH-B744; 2020-11-23, 04:04. Reason: 5 engines.

Comment

Encore (dt.: Zugabe)? I must confess, jetphotos are a rather optical matter, and since I am here I have learned alot about cameras. But at least our simulator section also lives through the sound. Since I am here, I have never seen that anyone had asked what I use to get a good sound out of Randazzo's LH-B744. AKG K 240 MK II could be one answer (in case you needed a good reason to call Santa Claus). That device also is fun with the following weblink.
                5 engines are useless if you don't know how to use them. Again and I swear for the last time for today as (offtopic) part of my recommendations, Mr Elliott on his favorite 5 engined toy:
                The 5 Manual Mormon Tabernacle Organ /w Elliott at the keys - God rest Ye, merry Gentlemen
                Richard Elliott performs his arrangement of the English carol "God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen."Episode 4554A. Aired on December 25, 2016.

Must be quite a good toy (for adults) where you can play Hummelflug by Rimski-Korsakov on the lower registers and at the same time God rest Ye on the white keys. My respect to the pilot of that organ.
                For all of us, I wish, un bon premier Avent.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post

Yes. And I really love you for what you write here on our platform, beginning with your very first forum entry back then in 2012. There definitely are men who should be here more often, and there are jetphotos Juniors who somewhen regret their words. You definitely belong to the 'should be here more often' group!!

Member since more than eight years, with only 16 entries. That's not so very much, 2 entries per year. Nevertheless, without tryin to find help in your profile, weren't you the French man in the cockpit of a twin engine turbopropeller? Don't tell me lies, I have a pretty decent remembrance when it comes to names of jetphotos members...

PS: Call me a brain monster, but I knew it without lookin it up in your profile. France.
                  Ha ha ! Yes you're right, I swapped my Beech 1900 for a CRJ1000. Good memory !

Comment

Working...
                  X