Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicated user profile, help needed.

Hello!

For some unkown reason I have two different user profiles on Jetphotos.com under the same photographer name. I own the copyright for the pictures on both profiles. I did not want to intentionally do this, I'm sorry:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Could you merge both profiles into just one, so the pictures and statistics show as just one photographer? And make it the e-mail address [email protected] to work for every matter for this merged profile?

Thank you very much.

Stephan Klos Pugatch

Originally posted by stephankp View Post
    Hello!

For some unkown reason I have two different user profiles on Jetphotos.com under the same photographer name. I own the copyright for the pictures on both profiles. I did not want to intentionally do this, I'm sorry:

Could you merge both profiles into just one, so the pictures and statistics show as just one photographer? And make it the e-mail address [email protected] to work for every matter for this merged profile?

Thank you very much.

Stephan Klos Pugatch
    Seems like you forgot you had the earlier one, and created a new one? In that case, deleting the earlier one seems the better choice, since it has fewer images. Let me know if that's what you'd prefer.

Comment

Actually I didn't forget my old profile. What happened is when I tried to resume uploading from that profile some error ocurred that prevented me from logging on. I can't recall exactly, but I think I tried to create a new profile using the same e-mail address then things got messed up.

What I want to do now is really merge my two profiles, because the early user ID, early joining date, and since the old profile has pictures I really care and are valuable to me, and I know they would be hard to get accepted nowadays.

If you could merge both profiles I would be much appreciated.

Thanks
      Stephan

Comment

Actually I didn't forget my old profile. What happened is when I tried to resume uploading from that profile some error ocurred that prevented me from logging on. I can't recall exactly, but I think I tried to create a new profile using the same e-mail address then things got messed up.

What I want to do now is really merge my two profiles, because the early user ID, early joining date, and since the old profile has pictures I really care and are valuable to me, and I know they would be hard to get accepted nowadays.

If you could merge both profiles I would be much appreciated.

Thanks
        Stephan
        We can merge the accounts. Just to confirm, this is the account you want to keep:

Is that correct?

Comment

That is correct.

And make the e-mail [email protected] the default for the new account.

Thank you very much Laurence.

Comment

That is correct.

And make the e-mail [email protected] the default for the new account.

Thank you very much Laurence.

Any news please? They are still showing as separate profiles.

Thank you
            Stephan

Comment

Thank you
              Stephan
              Well. I had a very similar problem on a different website but that resulted not only in.. a problem so that you can't really upload photos, if I've understood what you say. My problem was really a bit harder, and you can be proud that your problem will be solved without that you had to telephone (!) with Alex, e.g. .... ..

The internet is always good for also creating problems. Then it is up to us to be patient with the internet. Laurence knows your problem since 48 hours. For the internet, that still is very fast!

You get it done only faster, when you take your car and visit Alex or Laurence!
              The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
              The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
              And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
              This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post

Well. I had a very similar problem on a different website but that resulted not only in.. a problem so that you can't really upload photos, if I've understood what you say. My problem was really a bit harder, and you can be proud that your problem will be solved without that you had to telephone (!) with Alex, e.g. .... ..

The internet is always good for also creating problems. Then it is up to us to be patient with the internet. Laurence knows your problem since 48 hours. For the internet, that still is very fast!

You get it done only faster, when you take your car and visit Alex or Laurence!

You're right, I'm not really in a rush, no worries.

Thanks for the reply!
                Stephan

Comment

Thank you
                  Stephan
                  No, still not done yet - sorry. I will send you a message when it is completed.

Comment

Working...
                  X