Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on Los Angeles

Hullo

In approx 2 months I will be visiting LA for about 2 weeks and at the moment I am thinking of staying somwhere in the downtown area.

A friend of mine who stayed there a few years ago said it's not a safe place to stay but he was there not long after the LA riots so maybe that's why.

I am looking for an area that tends to be open all night but is safe to walk around at any hour. Can anyone from LA offer suggestions?

Thanking you.

All I've got to say is, take your friend's advice!!! Really though, downtown Los Angeles is not a safe place to walk around at any time of the day unless you wanna get mugged. What are you planning to do in L.A.? Maybe then we can give you some suggestions on where to stay.

Comment

While I'm there I just want to check out the normal sites that everyone checks when they visit Los Angeles.

Comment

If you want some good night life action make sure to go to the Sunset strip.
        -Ralph Duenas

Knowledge & Power Overcome Superstition And Luck.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

All I've got to say is, take your friend's advice!!! Really though, downtown Los Angeles is not a safe place to walk around at any time of the day unless you wanna get mugged. What are you planning to do in L.A.? Maybe then we can give you some suggestions on where to stay.
          LOL.

I go to downtown all the time to take photos...never had any problems. I've even been there waiting for the bus at 10pm and been fine. It all depends on how you act around people.

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan13
            Hooker central is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Goober
              Hooker central is it?
              I definetly wasnt talking about that type of action, I'll make sure to be alittle more specific next time.
              -Ralph Duenas

Knowledge & Power Overcome Superstition And Luck.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Hugh Grant was apparently looking for that type of action there...and received it...

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Goober
                  Hooker central is it?
                  I definetly wasnt talking about that type of action, I'll make sure to be alittle more specific next time.

Comment

Working...
                  X