First registration badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First registration badge

Hello JetPhotos crew, I uploaded this hot photo of N-102, which is a warplane that is first in Jetphotos, therefore being a first registration. I'm aware of the fact that "N-102" is a duplicate registration, but "N-102" registered to this aircraft is a first on Jetphotos. I believe i should be given a first registration badge. Link is below. Thanks! https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10109829

I am sorry to say she was accepted with bad info.

She is: https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/09102

So corrected and not a new reg.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Hello, i would like to argue that although the same plane is uploaded to JetPhotos, its in a different registration. Compared to other photos in the database, its clearly shown that mine had a totally different livery, therefore a different registration, just like an old commercial plane changing its airlines therefore received a new registration. The web page of the museum can also prove that they have got the ownership of the plane and had given it a new livery, as the owner was changed, a new registration "N-102" was given. Thus, i believe a first registration badge should be given in this scenario. Can you please check again?

Comment

Originally posted by Swisse View Post
        Hello, i would like to argue that although the same plane is uploaded to JetPhotos, its in a different registration. Compared to other photos in the database, its clearly shown that mine had a totally different livery, therefore a different registration, just like an old commercial plane changing its airlines therefore received a new registration. The web page of the museum can also prove that they have got the ownership of the plane and had given it a new livery, as the owner was changed, a new registration "N-102" was given. Thus, i believe a first registration badge should be given in this scenario. Can you please check again?
        N-102 is not the actual aircrafts registration

Comment

The museum have rebuilt the aircraft and gave it a new registration. Therefore, "N-102" is the actual registration.

Comment

The museum have rebuilt the aircraft and gave it a new registration. Therefore, "N-102" is the actual registration.
            Really desperate for that badge aren't you? So much so that even after it was rejected the first time for bad info you tried again, and then when you were informed by the head DB editor that indeed the info was wrong you still keep trying.

Comment

A museum can not assign a new registration, they might decide to display the plane using a different identity. We require the original info.
              My photo editing guide - updated and improved Feb. 2010
              My Nikon D100,D200,D300, D800, D7200 basic spotting settings guide
              ACIG - the best resource for military aviation information

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Really desperate for that badge aren't you? So much so that even after it was rejected the first time for bad info you tried again, and then when you were informed by the head DB editor that indeed the info was wrong you still keep trying.
                Understood, and i am sorry that i was a bit too arrogant in my statements.

Comment

Working...
                X