I dont receive any e-mail from JP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont receive any e-mail from JP

This post is not for me, but for a friend. The user is Dario_Spotter. ID: 245664
    Some time ago I stopped receiving all types of emails from Jetphotos, I do not receive emails or results, or appeals.
    He also did not receive the email to be able to join the forum correctly.

Hm. First of all, welcome to the world of jetphotos.

The jetphotos server received your message here in this topic last Friday, April 9th . So it might be and that's what I assume, that alot of jetphotos senior members still are on holidays. Switzerland, I dont' know.
    But here on my home airport, Lohausen International airport, the holidays have only ended... not quite 19 hours ago.

Back on topic. So, you have received emails here from this server, but suddenly you were no longer able.

I'd assume that has nothing to do with your email address. Because I know people who also use that mail provider, and I have not yet heard of problems, not since more than 12 years..

And let me give you a sort of a friendly advice. You are - and I sometimes forget about something but - the very first Junior jetphotos member, who has his email address as his nickname.
    You might wanna change that, and you should, if you ask me.

If you don't know how, you can always come back here to this topic.

Greetings.
    The German long haul is alive, since more than 60 years.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      This post is not for me, but for a friend. The user is Dario_Spotter. ID: 245664
      Some time ago I stopped receiving all types of emails from Jetphotos, I do not receive emails or results, or appeals.
      He also did not receive the email to be able to join the forum correctly.
      Hi,

I have fixed the issue with mails from Jetphotos for Dario_Spotter.

I have also set the forum account to verified so should start working now. He might need to log out then log back in again for it to work.

Thanks,
      Laurence

Comment

Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post

Hi,

I have also set the forum account to verified so should start working now. He might need to log out then log back in again for it to work.

Thanks,
        Laurence
        Thanks!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post

Hi,

Thanks,
          Laurence
          To make our junior members happy, that's what we are here for, aren't we.

PS: But what would you say, an email address as a nickname? One or two weeks ago, I had said he should change that. But if he likes gmail so very very much... then he uses it as his nickname. Everybody is free in his decisions.
          Last edited by LH-B744; 2021-04-23, 21:47. Reason: An email address as a nickname?
          The German long haul is alive, since more than 60 years.
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

hey My Name is Akang, user is Akangaviation ID:81207

accidentally maybe I click link to unsubscribe email. Can admin fix it? thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
            X