Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help adding photos to an album.

Hey,

I recently just got my first couple of images onto the JetPhotos Website and wanted to create an album to sort them. I May be stupid but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to add images to an album. So if anyone would like to let me know how, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Originally posted by RobertMahar15 View Post
    Hey,

I recently just got my first couple of images onto the JetPhotos Website and wanted to create an album to sort them. I May be stupid but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to add images to an album. So if anyone would like to let me know how, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
    If you have already created an album, you should be able to click on the photo and find the button that has a landscape within a square with a plus sign in the upper right hand corner. It might also say Album above or to the side of it. If you have not created an album you should be able to go to https://www.jetphotos.com/album and near the top of the page should be a 'Create album' button and then you should be able to select photos and add them once you've created an album. Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post

If you have already created an album, you should be able to click on the photo and find the button that has a landscape within a square with a plus sign in the upper right hand corner. It might also say Album above or to the side of it. If you have not created an album you should be able to go to https://www.jetphotos.com/album and near the top of the page should be a 'Create album' button and then you should be able to select photos and add them once you've created an album. Hope this helps
      Thank you so much for the reply!, After about 48 hours the button appeared and I was able to add the photos I wanted to a album.

Once again thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
      X