Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sseca
    replied
    Thanks for your comments.. Yes, I should wait to be added, but only that photo was not added(I got accepted 8 photos that day, already 7 were added) so I asked here to get answer. Sorry for my impatient attitude....

Leave a comment:

• Raihan Ahmed
    replied
    Originally posted by I am sseca View Post
    Hello. One of my photo recently uploaded on Jetphotos is not appearing in FR24. It's been more than one day after the photo added.(I remember that about few hours needed normally)

HL7560. Boeing 737-8B5. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It is this photo. Please check my photo and add to FR24 Thanks in advance
    Why not becoming a little bit patient dear?
    I remember there was a time when JP had no relation with Fr24, what would you do then?

Leave a comment:

• RobertMahar15
    replied
    Originally posted by I am sseca View Post
    Hello. One of my photo recently uploaded on Jetphotos is not appearing in FR24. It's been more than one day after the photo added.(I remember that about few hours needed normally)

HL7560. Boeing 737-8B5. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

give the database a moment to refresh… plus that photo was just added yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• I am sseca
    started a topic My photo is not added to Flightradar 24

My photo is not added to Flightradar 24

Working...
X