Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Le Bourget Museum

Hello everybody
    I am considering a visit to the Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace - Aéroport de Paris - Le Bourget.
    Seeing the images online, I can't find any photos of the planes on display on jetphotos.
    So a doubt arose: is it possible to take pictures inside the museum or is it forbidden?
    Thanks for the info and sorry for my bad English.

Hello,
    there is no separate location for this Museum, please use LFPB airport code.
    LFPB Vintage category search.
    Photography is allowed, Museum is great and has amazing collection. Enjoy your visit!

Comment

Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
      Hello everybody
      I am considering a visit to the Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace - Aéroport de Paris - Le Bourget.
      Seeing the images online, I can't find any photos of the planes on display on jetphotos.
      So a doubt arose: is it possible to take pictures inside the museum or is it forbidden?
      Thanks for the info and sorry for my bad English.

I went 3 months ago and It was amazing - definately worth a visit. The highlight is definately seeing an a380 in an aviation museum and being able to be on "ramp" at the airport. There are different hangars with seperate sections: Helicopters, WW2, French Aviation, Concorde, and pre-ww2 I think.
      + The outside section which is on ramp.

Comment

This tickles my palate

Comment

Working...
        X