Letting out some anger on US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letting out some anger on US

Sorry guys but I just recieved an email about a flight change for my trip this summer. I still love US but it looks like what used to be US flight 2524 PHL-RIC on a DO-328 Departing PHL at 10:10pm arriving RIC at 11:15pm has been change to a CRJ departing PHL at 10:30pm (that means now a 3 hour, 20 minute layover) and arriving in RIC at 11:38pm(meaning now that after we get our bags and drive home to Williamsburg it will be past 1am when we get home after flying home from BCN all day . Sorry I know its not a big deal but I was a little upset.

In case you didn't know, I hate CRJ's That would have been my first DO-328 flight. Now I just hope BA doesn't change my 747 flight!
    GO SIOUX

That's too bad you don't like CRJ's. I've never been on one, but from what I hear they are really cramped. Bombardier is under pressure to "stay alive" so to speek with the CRJ line. With Embarier(spelling?) producing the 170 and 190, Bomb. needs to look at their future and consider developing a newer aircraft or keeping with the CRJ type line. (BTW, I read an article on this in the Globe and Mail)
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

What a quandary, I'd demand an upgrade to first class

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
        What a quandary, I'd demand an upgrade to first class
        lol

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I happen to like CRJ's. Try to enjoy your layover. Look around, get some terminal shots.

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
          October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Uh the change is only 20 additonal minutes. CRJ's are as roomy as a B744 but are okay.

I'm 6'2 and sat beside a gent that was 6'4 on a CRJ flight from DCA to YYZ. It was a wee bit cramped but not uncomfortable.

How can you dislike a CRJ? Its a big lawn dart.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
              Uh the change is only 20 additonal minutes. CRJ's are as roomy as a B744 but are okay.

I'm 6'2 and sat beside a gent that was 6'4 on a CRJ flight from DCA to YYZ. It was a wee bit cramped but not uncomfortable.

How can you dislike a CRJ? Its a big lawn dart.
              I know its only 20 minutes but thats 20 more minutes in PHL after 3 hours. I can't stand CRJ's, I'd rather fly in the cargo hold than the cabin. Its really small. I'm only 5'9 but i have killer knee problems and they hurt after having them crammed into the seat in front of me after 20 minutes. Plus I have to duck to look out of the window.
              GO SIOUX

Comment

Ducking down to look out the window is a pain. I'm 6'2 and I didn't think it was so bad.

We can put you in the cargo hold, however you have to be in the "deceased state" first.

Comment

Working...
                X