Username

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Username

Hello, I want to tell about a username which is really rude to Indonesian. I was told by my friend this morning about the username. "Apsen malam om ku smua" He was like.. making fun of other Indonesian photographers especially us in the same airport as him. My friend ask me to report about the name because he feel uncomfortable. I feel uncomfortable too for that name to be used, it is actually not a name but a rude sentence to be use for a name.
    Even, look at the profile picture he applied. It's rude like a "bad thumb".
    Can we do something about this? I worry this will be a big news again in Indonesia Aviation. Thank you

The ID https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/193520
    Attached Files

For the benefit of crew, translates to… “miss all my uncles tonight”
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      For the benefit of crew, translates to… “miss all my uncles tonight”
      Thank you for you trying to translate it Sir Brian.

Unfortunately No it is not, it is em.. "Evening attendance all my uncles" the person who owns the account once made a huge news from a simple mistake my friend made and it makes the whole Indonesian Aviation knew about it. Even until Papua Avgeeks knew, the far away place. This guy is like a gang person and we always feel uncomfortable for his actions about us. So that's why I request to do something about this. Thank you

Comment

I have see that his name has chance to a real one, but his photo is John Smith.

​​​​​​It is a little question to me that the name in the photo is different with the name.
        It is better, I don't know if Admin/crew help here but thank you.
        Attached Files

Comment

The name on the photo is profile name in the moment of photo being accepted. So - probably he changed his profile name to John Smith - photo was accepted - and then changed username again.

Comment

Working...
          X