Some of my not so good pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my not so good pics

Live Draw HK yang kami berikan merupakan pengeluaran hasil yang akurat, cepat dan resmi. Jadi keluaran yang kami berikan disini dapat dipercaya.

Live Draw HK yang kami berikan merupakan pengeluaran hasil yang akurat, cepat dan resmi. Jadi keluaran yang kami berikan disini dapat dipercaya.

That Air Canada Jazz is pretty cool, my opinion. What kind of camera do you use?

Comment

I use a Vivitar ViVicam 3705, not the best but hey, I needed a cam for everything not just airplanes and Target had it for $88(USD).

Comment

Meh...i've seen much worse!

Comment

Not bad for a simple point and shoot!

Your pictures are not bad at all! They are interesting, is a better way to put it.
          www.acairport.com

Comment

The AirTran 717 shots would be something I could see on their annual report, simple, yet interesting perspective.

AC Jazz is very nice too.

www.iflyswa.com <- Flying done right!
            www.georgewbush.com <- Always vote Republican!

Comment

I take pics for fun, not for the fame like some people do...just like why I work as a ramp rat, I love it and have fun, if not I'll be doing something eles.

Comment

First off, welcome to the forums. Always nice to see another guy from MD.

Secondly, that Jazz shot looks great. I also like the tail shots you have at myaviation.

Thirdly, you got to come out to the Park on Dorsey road and shoot landings with us unprivileged masses who would sell our souls to get onto the ramp.

Comment

you sell your souls, just get a job with a airline, umm same thing...well I like to stay on the ramp cause theres only a few us on there, all trying to get a picture before Shawn Byers does.

Comment

Originally posted by JQue
                    ...well I like to stay on the ramp cause theres only a few us on there, all trying to get a picture before Shawn Byers does.
                    One of my friends actually got to ride with Shawn last Sunday. Lucky SOB.

Comment

I would offer a ride but workign at Airtran I barely have time to take pics

Comment

you work for FL?
                        ooh...

have you heard any rumors about CHS being the next city on their routemap?

Comment

I havent' heard anything, just that we are adding more flights to DFW from BWI in June and no more RJs after august.

Comment

That's disapointing

There is a really strong campaign for them here.
                            One of their spokespeople said that they were "still talking," but that was like a month ago .

Comment

The AC Jazz pic looks awsome. Those are the kinda shots id like to see more of.

Comment

Working...
                              X