Whatcha gonna do when they come for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatcha gonna do when they come for you

Anyone here played any of the Rainbow Six series? They are the most realistic FPS (first person shooter) games I've played so far.
    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
    No Frontiers

I used to play Rainbow Six as well as Eagle Watch, but now I play AA, America's Army. You think Rainbow Six is realistic, try playing America's Army and I'm sure you'll find a new favorite first-person shooter It's free by the way, thanks to the U.S. Army

Comment

where do you get it? (americas army)
      Sam Rudge
      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you
        Run!

Comment

I do in fact have America's Army (go to americasarmy.com to get it). However, you need to be online to play and since I am still on dial-up and sharing the phone line with two other roommates, I can't really play it. However, it seems pretty cool except the graphics engine they used to make the game is old (not like the latest Rainbow Six which uses Unreal technology). I heard they are coming out with a new one call Special Operations or something like that.

Cheers
          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
          No Frontiers

Comment

Go to AmericasArmy.com and download it. What's great about it is that they come up with new maps and updates every couple of months, so the game never gets boring. I also like the fact that you have to earn your way to become an SF Ranger, sniper, and/or a medic and go through training to become qualified in each of those phases.

Comment

Working...
            X