Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consult your dictionary....

Marriage
    The legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife.
    The state of being married; wedlock.
    A common-law marriage.
    A union between two persons having the customary but usually not the legal force of marriage: a same-sex marriage.

Whist it does refer to "man and woman" I see nothing in there that refers to "for the purpose of procreation".

I'd suggest that your opinion is just that, an opinion and you appear to be unwilling or unable to supply any FACT to backup your opinion.

Please take that extra step and explain to us why your opinion should be taken as fact and applied to those other than yourself. After all, if you choose to get married for the purpose of procreation (and that seems like a pretty stupid reason to be married IMO) then that's your business. Howver, I can't see why you should apply that to others or judge others based upon your own opinion.

Kat: I'm sure many guys would not only approve of your marriage to your girlfriend, but they'd want to see the video!!!

ADG
    ADG
    No makeovers please .....

Comment

• Who wrote your dictionary?

Time are changing.

Comment

• are values changing or are people grasping at straws? The issue here apparely is that this whole marriage for procreation has *always been the case*, clearly that is not so.

Feel free to point out a dictionary that does define marriage the way you wish ..

ADG
        ADG
        No makeovers please .....

Comment

• I walked across an empty land
          I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
          I felt the earth beneath my feet
          Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Working...
          X