This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspicion of someone uploading on two different accounts. [Not Confirmed]

I have recently noticed that photographers by the names of Leige Yang, Lingxiao Yang Chenhao Gong have super similar photos that look to be from the same sequence or even the same photo.
    An example is their recent upload of A7-HHM where even the clouds match up and the edits are almost the same. This has been a suspicion of mine for a while but the recent upload of the Qatar Amri made me decide to bring it up the forums.
    Here are the links of the two photos that look the same
    A7-HHM. Airbus A330-202. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

A7-HHM. Airbus A330-202. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Below are a couple of examples of photos of the three that are very similar
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Image 1.PNG Views:	0 Size:	162.4 KB ID:	1141028Click image for larger version  Name:	Image 2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	162.2 KB ID:	1141029Click image for larger version  Name:	Image 3.PNG Views:	0 Size:	151.7 KB ID:	1141030Click image for larger version  Name:	Image 4.PNG Views:	0 Size:	158.9 KB ID:	1141031
    Last edited by bleuair; 2022-09-18, 13:20. Reason: Suspiction wasn't confirmed hence issue resolved and topic closed.

While I agree the pictures look the same they all are different. Even the Qatar one.

Will ask the uploader(s)
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

So to come back. Uploaders confirmed that they are two persons.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Probably they just always go spotting together so that they can share a taxi or have someone chatting on the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Rui View Post
          Probably they just always go spotting together so that they can share a taxi or have someone chatting on the bus.
          That's the story, Me Chenhao and Lingxiao are good friend and always go spotting together, The fuel price was high and we always choose to drive one car, all the spotting location are quite same at Toronto, so the picture looks same as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
            So to come back. Uploaders confirmed that they are two persons.
            Thanks to your message Dutch, I do receive e-mail repost from Chenhao this morning, and really thanks for your work.

Comment

Thanks for you to rise your question about these pictures, but hope you to do some further research next time before post in the forum. Me, Chenhao and Lingxiao are friends and always go plane spotting together, sometime we drive seprately sometime we stay in the same car, due to the high gasoline price at Toronto we always choose to drive one car in order to expense less. And also I used to be Lingxiao's Tenant since 2020, he live with me for around two year and we always act together(because he have a car at that moment but I don't). The spotting location is very limit at YYZ and we spot together, so you see the pictures looks same as well.

Comment

I’ve spotted with these guys before…they’re different people, they just go spotting together a lot. I suggest you get your facts straight before you throw out lame and unnecessary accusations.

leave my friends alone

Comment

Originally posted by Wheat View Post
                  I’ve spotted with these guys before…they’re different people, they just go spotting together a lot. I suggest you get your facts straight before you throw out lame and unnecessary accusations.

leave my friends alone
                  I wasn't accusing them of anything it was just something that me and a couple other people noticed. Didn't know they went spotting together all the time. I have seen Liege Yang a lot at Pearson but haven't really seen his friends that much. I never accused them of anything I said it was just a suspicion of mine. Now I know that they aren't the same pictures they are taken by different people that spot together.

Comment

Originally posted by Leige Yang View Post
                    Thanks for you to rise your question about these pictures, but hope you to do some further research next time before post in the forum. Me, Chenhao and Lingxiao are friends and always go plane spotting together, sometime we drive seprately sometime we stay in the same car, due to the high gasoline price at Toronto we always choose to drive one car in order to expense less. And also I used to be Lingxiao's Tenant since 2020, he live with me for around two year and we always act together(because he have a car at that moment but I don't). The spotting location is very limit at YYZ and we spot together, so you see the pictures looks same as well.
                    Thanks for confirming this with me Leige. Didn't really know you guys all went together but thanks for the confirmation. Just to put it out there I wasn't accusing you of anything it was just something I noticed and thought I would bring up. Thanks for clearing it up.

Comment

Working...
                    X