My brand new camera!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brand new camera!

I've just got a brand new Sony DSC-P72 digital camera! Here is 2 pictures of my 15 year old labrador dog (Ben) He had a stroke when he was younger so excuse his dopyness

Comment

Congrats on the new camera! Nice dog pictures, by the way!

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
      October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Sony Cameras rule!

hey Wuz up buddy

good for you you got a new camera .

nice dog by the way

I got my Sony DSC-P92 by December 2003 and I'm so happy with it . I decided to purchase it after seeking for a realiable, good quality camera optimus for spotting at the different meshes in the whole Costa Rica region, so, when I saw the picture of a NatureAir BN-2 Islander TI-AYU (I love that airline ! go NATURE AIR!!! hopefully will fly with them by July) right away I knew it was the right camera. just take a look to this excellent shot of my friend Rory who visited Costa Rica some time ago.

here you go with the photo and the link too:

Hard Not to notice this colorful bird - Photo taken at Pavas (San Jose) - Tobias Bolanos International (SYQ / MRPV) in Costa Rica on August 28, 2003.

That's real quality dude !!!

Also my friend Andres Meneses from Costa Rica has Sony DSC-P72 and he spotts in Costa Rica (hopefully I'll go to spot with him too! and fly NatureAir!!!) and he has VERY GOOD shots too.

Just check it out :

Photo taken at Pavas (San Jose) - Tobias Bolanos International (SYQ / MRPV) in Costa Rica on April 7, 2004.

SONY DSC-P Series ROCK!!!

Good luck with your camera Steve!

Cheers ,
        TI-AMG (Adolfo Morales Gamboa)
        KPNE / MRSI

www.costaricasur.com

www.costaricaaviation.com

Comment

Working...
        X