X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t upload photos to JetPhotos?

Hello!

I just tried to upload an image to JetPhotos. I downloaded Adobe Lightroom and saved my photos as a “JPG” I then went to upload the photo on JetPhotos and it says it’s a “JPEG” file format?

Can anyone please advise, as I would like to upload my photos!

Thanks
    Jack

JPG and JPEG are exactly the Same, so I dont understand your question ?

Comment

Well there's no difference between two of them. Maybe you forgot to compress them? You should read the upload guideline, the long text beside in the uploading page.

Comment

Originally posted by fleckenmann View Post
        JPG and JPEG are exactly the Same, so I dont understand your question ?
        Yes I know that. That is why I was asking why won't it let me upload my photos.

I did notice that all my photos are all bigger than the size allowed on JetPhotos. Does anyone know how to resize them? As my Canon camera took all the photos at that same size....

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJackT View Post

Yes I know that. That is why I was asking why won't it let me upload my photos.

I did notice that all my photos are all bigger than the size allowed on JetPhotos. Does anyone know how to resize them? As my Canon camera took all the photos at that same size....

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks.
          Do it in Photoshop.
          Ctrl+Alt+I will give you the option to resize in desired size.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJackT View Post
            Does anyone know how to resize them?
            Maybe, before uploading, you want to make yourself familiar with the basics of digital photography technology?
            And then, before uploading, also make sure your photo meet the other requirements all listed in the upload guide?
            If unsure, it is highly advisable to seek pre-screening advice here in the forum. For a total beginner as you present yourself, this would be the fair and respectful way to proceed. Enjoy the learning curve while it's steep and once you're ready, we'd love to see the results in the queue.
            I'm closing here as the initial issue (wrongly sized file) has been resolved.
            Last edited by bleuair; 2022-09-18, 13:14.

Comment

Working...
            X