Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receiving JP emails

Good evening all,

I have not been receiving any emails from JP, whether it be for acceptances, rejections, and appeal results. It's been going on for a week or two now and I find it quite strange. Is there any way to solve this or know what's happening? Thank you in advance.

Same to me, I also opened an thread, never got any reaction form the JP crew.

I gave up. I

never changed anything, some month ago I recieved for a while, and then it stopped again.

John

Comment

I am on gmail and after years of no problems they now go into my junk folder!!

Comment

This happened to me a while back. I emailed a JP team member and started receiving them again. Stopped getting the emails once again since.

Comment

Hi Guys,
          Please send an email to admin or send me a PM (With a link to your profile or your used JP email please) and you'll be resubscribed in a week

Regards
          Alex

Comment

I reached out late last year about this issue and it still hasn't been resolved. Getting a little frustrated since I've uploaded some shots lately and I haven't been receiving acceptance or rejection emails.

Comment

I'm not receiving them presently, my email is [email protected].

Thanks!

Comment

Good afternoon,

I have been appealing some rejections but their results are not being emailed to me. Is it possible to resolve this issue as soon as possible?

Comment

Working...
                X