X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 787Dream
    replied
    Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post

But this isn't a military airport, is it? Instead it is only a simple general airport, with nothing worthy to hide. If this isn't a really official website, then I tend to believe my previous opinion. But anyway thank you for searching it for us. Regards!
    They really won't add airports to international public AIP without a good reason (like the airport can be an alternate for international flight), especially when this is a small VFR airport. This is weird because Yaocheng does have **international** airshow.

Leave a comment:

• GYB_ZBYN
    replied
    Originally posted by 787Dream View Post

No, ZBXX exists. It is included in an non-open-to-public Aeronautical Information Publication (you know, it is China). I can't tell you how to get this information, but ZBXX exists.
    But this isn't a military airport, is it? Instead it is only a simple general airport, with nothing worthy to hide. If this isn't a really official website, then I tend to believe my previous opinion. But anyway thank you for searching it for us. Regards!

Leave a comment:

• GYB_ZBYN
    replied
    Originally posted by ErwinS View Post

Indeed you can request it with the 3 letter code
    OK, thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• 787Dream
    replied
    ZBXX is a non existing code. If no 4 letter code is assigned you can use the 3 letter code.
    Hi there,
    I don't know how to upload a picture of an airport without an ICAO (it only has an IATA). I tried to add it to the DB with the IATA, but receiving no response. I've seen one person who randomly chose a location and then only changed the reg to a weird ICAO that doesn't exist (and surprisingly that was accepted). So I'm really confused. Could anyone give me some explanations and suggestions?
    Thanks!
    No, ZBXX exists. It is included in an non-open-to-public Aeronautical Information Publication (you know, it is China). I can't tell you how to get this information, but ZBXX exists.

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied

All right...
    So shall I add this IATA to the db via adding a new airport, or I could simply choose other location and manually fill in the reg with the IATA?
    Indeed you can request it with the 3 letter code

Leave a comment:

• GYB_ZBYN
    replied
    ZBXX is a non existing code. If no 4 letter code is assigned you can use the 3 letter code.
    All right...
    So shall I add this IATA to the db via adding a new airport, or I could simply choose other location and manually fill in the reg with the IATA?

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GYB_ZBYN
    replied
    Originally posted by eric0422 View Post

From what I can find the icao code for Yaocheng is ZBXX, and there is one photo of the terminal but the photo has the wrong location: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10730022
    I found the icao code ZBXX in the baidu baike article for Yaocheng airport, and also on some flight sim forums, but I cannot find any other relevant information anywhere. If a screenner would offer an opinion that would be great.
    Yep I've come across those information as well, but I don't think that would be the case (anyway in China those ICAOs with double letters are usually allocated to main airports (ZBAA for example)). I believe the photo you mentioned has wrong info but my attempt to correct it failed. Also waiting for a crew member.
    Anyway really appreciate your reply!

Leave a comment:

• eric0422
    replied
    TYC, Taiyuan Yaocheng Airport
    From what I can find the icao code for Yaocheng is ZBXX, and there is one photo of the terminal but the photo has the wrong location: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10730022
    I found the icao code ZBXX in the baidu baike article for Yaocheng airport, and also on some flight sim forums, but I cannot find any other relevant information anywhere. If a screenner would offer an opinion that would be great.

Leave a comment:

• GYB_ZBYN
    replied
    TYC, Taiyuan Yaocheng Airport

Leave a comment:

• eric0422
    replied
    What is the IATA code of the airport?

Leave a comment:

• GYB_ZBYN
    started a topic About a confusing airport photo issue

About a confusing airport photo issue

Hi there,
    I don't know how to upload a picture of an airport without an ICAO (it only has an IATA). I tried to add it to the DB with the IATA, but receiving no response. I've seen one person who randomly chose a location and then only changed the reg to a weird ICAO that doesn't exist (and surprisingly that was accepted). So I'm really confused. Could anyone give me some explanations and suggestions?
    Thanks!
Working...
X