How many hole-in-ones have you had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many hole-in-ones have you had?

Anybody ever have a hole in one while golfing? The reason I'm asking is because I had my first one yesterday!!!!!!!!! I am still in shock!!!!!!!! How bout you guys!!!!???
    over 3
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

I've come within a couple inches, but never managed to sink one. Mabye this year...

Comment

I forgot to put "0" as an option in the poll!!! Anyone know how I add that in?

Comment

Golf sucks

Comment

Mini golf- a lot
          golf- not even close
          GO SIOUX

Comment

nwaA330,

Congrats! Excellent achievement. Like yourself, I've only ever sunk a hole-in-one once.

NB: Even though a good mate is a pro golfer and my coach, I still swing the clubs like a girl (no offence to female golfers, all of whom would be able to whoop my ass in a one-on-one).

Regards
            tiernan1338

Comment

I have played put put and gotten several hole-in-one's, but I have never tried golf.

Comment

Never had a hole in one, and probably never will. I actually don't play golf, way too slow for me. I need action Only golf I've played was at a miniature golf course

Comment

There's a lot to be said about golf. Being an ex-Canuck, I appreciate the speed, excitement and 'tactics' of hockey. However, IMHO there's nothing more relaxing and cathartic then walking around for hours on end hitting a small white ball...best part is when the day's done and you're back in the club house with a nice cold beer (or wine) in one hand and a back of pretzels in the other.

Comment

only in Mini Golf
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Working...
                    X