Clear All

• Question

Is jp.net have forum gulag?

Thank you
    I like Mick Mouse

da
    "I know that at times I can be a little over the top." -ITS

Comment

Yes. And I sometimes wonder, who of the three of us is long enough here to be incarcerated...

Very often the threadstarter.

To at least somehow come back to the road to Christmas...

One of my favorite voices of all times has died. And she wasn't allowed to (dt.: es war ihr nicht mehr vergönnt) celebrate again under the Christmas tree.

Christine McVie - Got a Hold on Me (1984) .

I hope and I know that Mick Fleetwood is the younger one of these two brilliant persons, and I hope that Mick is strong enough to survive this loss.

In memoriam Christine McVie (1943 - 2022).

For Mick and all his friends.

PS: Here we are offtopic, arent' we. And with three candles on the shelf a little bit private during the nightshift? So, I don't know if I were good as a
      nightshift radio moderator. That again strongly depends on your natural voice, which afaik at least for the radio will not be altered or polished that much. And for the next title on my playlist, I can only imagine two voices in Germany to announce that title.
      The Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music, announced by Mr Axel Terporten. Who even on his homepage doesn't really say that he is only 9 months older than me. And the silver medal goes to, or should I better say the second gold medal, and only due to chronological appearance, Terporten is in my mind since... clearly more than two decades if you ask me. That again says a little bit about my age..
      And the silver medal goes to... Mr Ben Streubel. Who is only 8 months older than me. Dear greetings.
      Last edited by LH-B744; 2022-12-14, 02:24. Reason: The nightshift...
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Boy George (Culture Club) und Boney M wenn Du das nochmal spielst fallen mir auch noch die Titel ein. Wow. Wer hätte gedacht das jemand in unserem Alter auch noch ElectroBeat kann. Armand van Helden (my my my), Daft Punk, oder auch gerne die Kombi aus WeekNd & Daft Punk. Ahm. We should switch to the official jetphotos language. Daft Punk only existed between 1993 and February 2021, so, 28 years. Which if you ask me for such a brilliant duo is not enough,
        in memoriam of Daft Punk: the "Discovery" LP, published March 2001, also called 'the best bass frequency test for your headphone' .
        I'd always again recommend a 22 year old LP in combination with a 22 year old CD player (!) in combination with an AKG K240 Mk II. Which is actual my private little work horse, who passes not only the bass frequency test quite well.

Sorry, back on topic now.
        Last edited by LH-B744; 2022-12-14, 04:19. Reason: Work horses, December 2022. Or let me explain, what is a CD .
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Mr. LH-B744 is bring great glory jp.net
          I like Mick Mouse

Comment

LHB: Are you Bluebie?
            Les rčgles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Working...
            X