A weird problem while info correcting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A weird problem while info correcting

Recently I ran into a weird problem when I tried to change the info of my queued photo.

In short the thing is:

I uploaded one photo, and when I was uploading another, I forgot to refresh the page. So after it was in the queue I found the reg incorrect. So I clicked the 'Correct info', changed the reg, submitted, and refreshed the queue page. I saw the reg was fairly correct. But when I thought everything was solved, it was rejected due to bad info and the reg in the page was exactly the former one!

Really sorry to waste a certain screener's time. But I really wonder if this is because of my incorrect operation or it's a small bug or anything else. Does anyone have come into situations like this?

Best regards.

Uploaders are not able to correct info anymore for quite some time. Due to multiple cheating. The correction will come in a queue and also reviewed.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Okay, I see...

And may I bother you again? I really wonder why. Cuz when correcting the info of a photo that is still in the queue, the screener will see the final info anyway. Why should this kind of correction be checked as well?

Anyway, respect to all crews! Thx for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post
        Okay, I see...

And may I bother you again? I really wonder why. Cuz when correcting the info of a photo that is still in the queue, the screener will see the final info anyway. Why should this kind of correction be checked as well?

Anyway, respect to all crews! Thx for your work.
        A sorry, thought you meant on accepted photos. You can correct info in the queue. That it doesnt show immideatly is due to caching/lag of the site.

So you can correct queued shots.
        Last edited by ErwinS; 2023-02-06, 12:05.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post

A sorry, thought you meant on accepted photos. You can correct info in the queue. That it doesnt show immideatly is die to caching/lag of the site.

So you can correct queued shots.
          Thank you! Maybe next time I should delete it and reupload to be on the safe side

Comment

Working...
          X