Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several small problems to bother

Hello!

1. By accident I clicked the link below the email so I unsubscribed it. May you help me to resubscribe? Thx! My ID: 300639

Btw, might you consider add one checking step after the click and before the system stop sending emails? This could prevent someone (like me myself) from not subscribing by mistake.

2. I have difficulty changing the 'airline' of this photo https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10845331. I tried many times, wanting to change it to 'terminal' from 'airport overview', but it always failed. I've changed various browsers but that won't work. After I submitted the correction successfully, the info is not changed. Is this a common issue or something else?

Best regards.

Hi,

When it comes to corrections on queued photos, please delete the photo and upload it again with the correct info. This will not affect your acceptance ratio.

Your email address should be resubscribed within the next few days.
    Simon De Rudder
    JetPhotos Management Team

Comment

Originally posted by justtosim View Post
      Hi,

When it comes to corrections on queued photos, please delete the photo and upload it again with the correct info. This will not affect your acceptance ratio.

Your email address should be resubscribed within the next few days.
      Many thanks for responding!

With respect, but I'm really curious about why it is not allowed to change info of queued photos, especially when there exists buttons for corrections. After all, the queue position has to be reset if I delete it. So is this set in an effort to avoid something (changing queued info is not cheating-possible is it)?

Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by GYB_ZBYN View Post
        With respect, but I'm really curious about why it is not allowed to change info of queued photos, especially when there exists buttons for corrections.
        Currently this is not even working for JetPhotos crew, while it is supposed to work.
        We'll get our technical people at Flightradar24 to look into this after the weekend. Thank you for your understanding.

Simon De Rudder
        JetPhotos Management Team

Comment

Originally posted by justtosim View Post

Currently this is not even working for JetPhotos crew, while it is supposed to work.
          We'll get our technical people at Flightradar24 to look into this after the weekend. Thank you for your understanding.
          All right! Thank you and all the crews for your hard work!

Comment

Hi Jet Photos,

Like GYB-ZBYN, I clicked the link below an email so I unsubscribed. Can you help me to resubscribe please?

Many thanks,

Ian.

Comment

Working...
            X