Free Reign (almost)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Reign (almost)!

We were going to go to San Diego this June for a business convention for my dads work, but things have gone downhill between his franchise and the corporate office and as of very soon, they will no longer be affilliated with each other. With that aside...

We have 50,000 Delta SkyMiles to use before the end of the year. If I understand correctly, this enables two people to travel anywhere in the Continental US for like $10 (fees). Where would you recommend? I'm fairly interested in either San Francisco or Seattle, but i'm open to ideas! Thanks!
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Fly ASA to ATL.... Never a wasted ticket

Comment

Both are cool!

Find a cheap hotel in either and then make your flight reservations.

Comment

I'm actually considering San Fran and/or Seattle for myself this summer. So then I thought... with WN's low fares, why not do both? You should try to incorporate more than one place into your trip that isn't too far from where you are going to be, like I am planning for July/August. Take a look at what I'm planning for an example:

-Delta: ACY-CVG-SEA (last flight I need until I've got enough CO OnePass Miles for a free r/t)

3 nights in SEA

-Southwest: SEA-SMF

2 nights in SMF (see the city, family)

-Amtrak Capitol Corridor train SMF-OAK

4 nights in San Francisco

-Southwest: OAK-BUR

2 nights in LA

-Drive to San Diego

4 nights in San Diego

-Delta: SAN-CVG-ACY

(or something like that)
        www.acairport.com

Comment

Another suggestion if you have the time for this is to fly into Seattle and drive down the coast on 101 to San Francisco.
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by bbuse
            Another suggestion if you have the time for this is to fly into Seattle and drive down the coast on 101 to San Francisco.
            101 is the inland road.

Highway 1 however...

Comment

Working...
            X