So mad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So mad...

Tired of school, people, work, AP exams, teachers, aunt/uncles, asian guys who think they own LAX, being broke, not getting enough sleep....err EVERYTHING! I need another SXM vacation....

/vent

-Clovis

Welcome to the real/adult world Clover!

Comment

Re: So mad...

Originally posted by Leftseat86
      Tired of school, people, work, AP exams, teachers, aunt/uncles, asian guys who think they own LAX, being broke, not getting enough sleep....err EVERYTHING! I need another SXM vacation....

/vent

-Clovis
      I hear ya frenchie. Less than a month or so left for you until summer though, right?

Comment

Re: So mad...

AP exams,
        How many did you have?

I had one Mon. (5/3, AP English) and I have one Fri. (5/7, AP US History)

Next year I will have 4 AP exams.

My school year however doesn't end till June 17th.

Comment

my school year doesnt end till December sometime
          Sam Rudge
          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Hey Greg...I had AP English Lit and French...the French was easy...but it was long and after a whole morning of English I was burned out. Then I had to work till 10pm

My school gets out June 11th...if I can manage to f**king pass English (58.9% what the hell!) I will be a free man.

Working and school is weird. You'll think you have it all under control, you're doing okay...miss an assignment here and there but ok overall. Then all of a sudden, you lose some sleep, miss a class, get sick and you're f**ked beyond recognition. Once you fall just a little bit behind you're in a mess before you know it.

-Clovis

Comment

I feel your pain.

I guess my situation isn't quite as bad, but I think we are all ready for school to be over!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
                I feel your pain.

I guess my situation isn't quite as bad, but I think we are all ready for school to be over!
                Amen to that! 12 days and counting... 2 EOCTs and finals dead ahead
                Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
                Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

At my school, we count Wums.

A Wum is a "Wake Up morning," therefore you do not count the day you are on.

I think we have like 14 or 16 left!

Comment

We have EOCT (End of Course Tests) next Tuesday and Wednesday. This is the first year they've done them, and last semester I christmas tree'd my Physical Science one, only to find out it would be on my permanent record. They told us it wouldn't count on our grade for the class, but they didn't mention that.
                    Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
                    Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

So mad...

I still have 7 days and two tests to go, and then its no more school!!!
                      I'm also getting my A-level results tomorrow or on Friday.

-Colin

Comment

Wow! I had the A.P. English Lang. exam on Monday, and will be taking the U.S. History Exam on friday!

Well the dumb thing is that next year I'll have to take the french, spanish, European Hist, and Bio A.p.
                        Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

I'm done

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818
                            Wow! I had the A.P. English Lang. exam on Monday, and will be taking the U.S. History Exam on friday!
                            Same as me.

Next year I'll have: AP Environmental Science, AP European History, AP Eng. Lit. , and AP Economics Macro and Micro

Of course you did good on the French test Clovis. But I'm not going to get a job until I have to, I don't really want to have a breakdown at 17.

Comment

You'll think you have it all under control, you're doing okay...miss an assignment here and there but ok overall. Then all of a sudden, you lose some sleep, miss a class, get sick and you're f**ked beyond recognition. Once you fall just a little bit behind you're in a mess before you know it.

-Clovis
                              sounds a lot like college. Just hang in there Clovis, I'm sure you'll get it all together. AP exams were a bitch, I certainly don't miss those. I took the AP lit course, but I was in the states doing a tryout for the Washington junior Capitals the day of the exam, so I skipped that. I took courses and exams for AP German (the day I arrived back in Germany after that tryout so i was jetlagged as hell and only got a 3) and AP government. Of course I had that class during the last election so that is all we ever talked about, unfortunately none of that was on the exam and the entire class got a 2. That teacher was horrible though.

Comment

Working...
                              X