'Friends' Finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Friends' Finale

Who here is watching the 'Friends' finale? An estimated 85 million people are expected to watch the very last episode tonight!

I heard that advertising during the show was almost as much as advertising during the Super Bowl!

And no, I don't watch Friends. Only some repeats on TBS once in a blue moon.
    www.acairport.com

Comment

I think it is a horrible show.

Comment

NOT ME!! I was watching the Heat vs Pacers Game 1 of the NBA Playoffs ...find that much more exciting that some show I only watched a couple of times.
        The bad thing though....Heat lost!
        but anyways... I had an excuse to go Hooters.

Andre
        CostaRicaAviation.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I saw it on tape. Good (predictable) ending.
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

We in the UK can't see it for three weeks

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
            View the Darkside

Comment

Sooner or later, an end had to occur. Lasting over 10 years and 280+ episodes with basically the same scenario is an achievement. The characters could not stay foreover as appartment mates. However, since Rachel came up with a baby, I would not be surprise to see a sequel centered around the latter when reaching age of dating.
              Alain
              Thanks for visiting
              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
              *JetPhotos*
              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Aquiros: the NBA playoffs suck. They last like 3 months..

I did watch the finale of Friends. I've probably seen a combined total of maybe 5 friends episodes, but i really enjoyed the final episode. Having left the suite just a week ago and being able to relate to certain situatoins in the final episode.. even I got a little emotional at times.

Well done Friends!

Adam

Comment

I also watched it as well. It was VERY VERY good. Noticed how they used an an old UAL plane colored I believe at the gate? Talk about OLD. Anyways.....It was truly sad and very comical, and Ross is very funny guy. Rachel is very sweet on the show!! Very sad, and awesome show I hope "Joey" will be a success!!

Alex
                  Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

im only gona watch it if Rachael, monica and pheobe get it on

Comment

I watched it. I love Friends...I've seen almost every episode there is. The finale was very good.
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I did watch it, only because I used to watch it all the time and wanted to see how it ended. I think the last couple of years just were not that funny.
                        He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

I also watched it as well. It was VERY VERY good. Noticed how they used an an old UAL plane colored I believe at the gate? Talk about OLD. Anyways.....It was truly sad and very comical, and Ross is very funny guy. Rachel is very sweet on the show!! Very sad, and awesome show I hope "Joey" will be a success!!
                          I did notice the old united plane. Did you notice when they showed the plane in the window, they had the jetbridge on the right (aircraft right) side of the plane?
                          He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                            im only gona watch it if Rachael, monica and pheobe get it on
                            GO SIOUX

Comment

I watched Baseketball on DVD while cramming for a AP US History final.

Comment

Working...
                              X