Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Explosions at US base in Japan

Explosions at US base in Japan

There have been two explosions outside a US airbase in the Japanese city of Yokohama.

Police say the blasts occurred around the main gate of the Atsugi base in the Kanagawa area of the city.

Militants opposed to the war in Iraq are suspected of planting the devices, officials say.

There were no reports of casualties or damage.

Police said they found two steel pipes at a school near the military base which might have been used to fire projectiles.

Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi has been a vocal supporter of US military action in Japan, although polls show more than 60% of Japanese oppose the war.

Thursday, 3 April, 2003, 17:26 GMT 18:26 UK
    Airline Route News
    Airline Route Map Drawings

Hmm, you get what you deserve!

Regards,
    Peter

Comment

WOW who is blood thirsty.
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I ain't for sure, but if you play with fire, you may get burnt.

Regards,
        Peter

Comment

Yes we get what we deserve: No injuries or deaths and no damage.
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I don't see why it is a matter of right or rong anymore..THERE IS A WAR! IT WILL NOT STOP IF A FEW MILLION (MAKE IT BILLION) PEOPLE PROTEST!

I don't support this war, but hey! It's real. Let's make the best of a bad situation (war is bad any way you look at it), and suck it up. Support you you want. But for God's sake, co-operate!

ATLcenter

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
              IT WILL NOT STOP IF A FEW MILLION (MAKE IT BILLION) PEOPLE PROTEST!
              True, because your beloved president gives a d.... s.... on what the rest of the world thinks.

I don't support this war, but hey! It's real. Let's make the best of a bad situation (war is bad any way you look at it), and suck it up. Support you you want. But for God's sake, co-operate!
              Yes, it's real, but I just can't make the best out of a war, as war is never anything good. And I will for sure neither support it, nor co-operate in any way.

Regards,
              Peter

Comment

So much for being "peace"ful protests.
                CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Working...
                X