Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley Cup

Who's going to win then?

My money is on it being a Tampa v Calgary final, with the Lightning just edging it.

Now the season in England has finished, its my only dose of hockey until September!

uh oh another hockey fan...
    GO SIOUX

Comment

I have a bad feeling that tampa will win it too. I would like to see kipprusoff take his team all the way, but Ron Wilson (the coach of the sharks) is one of my favorite coaches. As for the east, I hate philly, but I like Esche...and I hate the lightning more.

Comment

It would be nice to see a Canadian team win...I guess that means Calgary Otherwise, I hope the Sharks win the cup.
        Click Here for my aviation photographs.
        No Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by From another post screaming_emu
          hockey playoffs are still going so in my mind no other sports exist
          hhmmm hockey??? NBA Playoffs are still going so in my mind no other sports exist!
          but if somebody has to win...let it be a FLORIDA TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

Andre
          CostaRicaAviation.com
          CostaRicaAviation.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I really want it to be Calgary vs Tampa with Calgary winning. It's been too long now since a Canadian team won. However, if the Sharks beat Calgary I'm cheering for them cause the Sharks are awesome. There are 4 players on the Sharks from my province(Saskatchewan) and one of them happens to be the Captain of the team (Marleau).
            I'm still cheering for Calgary though because I really like their team. They've been my favourite team from the beginning of the playoffs.
            Earl From Regina

Comment

Go Flames Go!!!!
              Will F.
              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Calgary vs Philly would be an ideal Stanley Cup final round match-up, though I can see Calgary/Tampa Bay as the more likely scenario.
                My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Go Canada Go! Let's bring it home Flames! The East Coast is with you!
                  My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    I have a bad feeling that tampa will win it too. I would like to see kipprusoff take his team all the way, but Ron Wilson (the coach of the sharks) is one of my favorite coaches. As for the east, I hate philly, but I like Esche...and I hate the lightning more.
                    How do you think Atlanta Thrashers fans feel? On 12/26/03, we had an 8 points lead on Tampa Bay, and after that loss, they went on a tear that has gotten them where they are today. And the Thrashers, sitting at home watching them on TV (Unless you're Dany Heatley, you're kicking butt @ the World Championships and being named the tournament's MVP.)

Comment

The Flames only made it where they are because of Kipprusoff. They're been making some straight up bone-head plays lately. As far as the Lightning go, I don't know what's up with them tonight, they've been playing like crap. I would love to see Davey get a Stanley Cup. He did a lot for the Sabres when he was with us, he really deserves one. But we'll see how it plays out...

Comment

I am thinking Calgary and Philly in the stanley cup finals. Between those two teams, I hope Calgary wins (even though they pissed me off by beating the wings).
                        He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

I can't begin to predict who's gonna get the cup. I had the sharks winning game one, probably 3-1ish. Wrong. I figured Philly would steal game one due to some rust on Tampa's part. Wrong. And if you thought I would predict Philly destroying Tampa 6-2, well, yeah, let's just say I didn't get that one right either.

Any team can win the cup. I'd like to see Roenick get to hoist it.

Comment

I can't begin to predict who's gonna get the cup. I had the sharks winning game one, probably 3-1ish. Wrong. I figured Philly would steal game one due to some rust on Tampa's part. Wrong. And if you thought I would predict Philly destroying Tampa 6-2, well, yeah, let's just say I didn't get that one right either.

Any team can win the cup. I'd like to see Roenick get to hoist it.
                            That is what makes hockey the greatest sport in the world...
                            He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

If it did come to Flames vs Lightning, I'd want... Errmm Prolly the Lightning to win.

In the finals, I think it'll be Detriot (as every season ) vs Phili Flyers. Philadelphia are only one point below Boston and I think they'll beat them.

Comment

Working...
                              X