No announcement yet.

Stanley Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the finals, I think it'll be Detriot (as every season ) vs Phili Flyers. Philadelphia are only one point below Boston and I think they'll beat them.
    ???????????????

The wings are my team in all, but they are out man!!
    He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

I hate it when the same freaking team wins it over and over every damn year!!! I was so happy when New Jersey got eliminated first round. I was jumping for joy. Then when Colorado and Detroit got eliminated I was even more happy. We are gonna have a new winner this year. The last time the Flames won was 1989. The last time the Flyers won was 1974 I believe. The Sharks and The Lightning have never won.
      Screw the Detroit Red Wings. Screw the Avalanche. I spit on the Devils.
      Man this was a bitter post...
      Earl From Regina

Comment

Since the Flames beat the Sharks tonight in Game 2, it is looking more likely the Flames are on their way to the Stanley Cup finals. I am guessing it will be a Flames - Lightning Stanley Cup.
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I want Flames to win.

BTW, how many players from a team on the ice during game(excluding goalie).

I started watching hockey this year and this is one thing I couldn't figure out.
          You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

PHILLY ALL THE WAY
            O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

Comment

Originally posted by aic1985
              I want Flames to win.

I started watching hockey this year and this is one thing I couldn't figure out.
              Five.
              Earl From Regina

Comment

aic1985 wrote:
                I want Flames to win.

One thing you should do is go to a website such as NHL.com and learn all the rules of the game. I'm telling you, once you know whats actually going on in the game, you wont be able to turn it off..

Comment

Thought Calgary were in a class of their own in the first period. San Jose didn't know what had hit them.

Saw a quick 10 minute documentary on Clint Malarchuk. What he must have gone through when that skate hit his neck must have been unbelieveable-I've never seen so much blood.

Remember an English soccer player a few years ago who ended up with a compound fracture of his leg during a game. They were showing all the photos in the newspapers the next day-talk about horrible

Comment

CALGARY WINS!!!!!! We're off the the Finals!!!! This town is partying it up HARD tonight!!! 4 MORE GAMES TO GO, and the Cup is ours!!!!!!!!!
                    You are always entitled to your opinion, no matter how wrong you may be.

Comment

As an Oilers fan, this is difficult to admit: GO FLAMES!

Comment

Flames vs. Tampa Bay

GO FLAMES GO!!!
                        GO FLAMES GO!!!
                        GO FLAMES GO!!!

Comment

Let's go Flames!!! Bring the Cup home!
                          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                          No Frontiers

Comment

Flames vs. Tampa Bay

GO FLAMES GO!!!
                            GO FLAMES GO!!!
                            GO FLAMES GO!!!

Dont count out Philly yet.................
                            Flames vs Flyers, I would love to see it

Comment

How about that goal by Primeau. Talk about awareness!

Comment

Well, looks like it is official now..
                                Flames vs. Lightning

GO FLAMES

Comment

Working...
                                X