Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katamarino
    replied
    Just my arm so far! Annoying when trying to shower and keep the arm dry!

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    One of my friends dropped a TV and crushed his finger. Everyone was more concerned with the TV including his parents and myself.

Leave a comment:

• MemphisBelle
    replied
    No broken bones, no sprains *knock on wood* . Lucky chica don't you think!?

Leave a comment:

• aquiros
    replied
    I broke my right wrist playing soccer in high school. I was the goalie, and a player from the other team shot the ball really hard...I just had time to react and put my hand but not wiht enough force...so my hand just webt backwards and took a piece of my wrist....auch...but they didn't scored!!!!

Andre

Leave a comment:

• FlyCharlestonSC
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle_Driver
    So far so good. No breaks or fractures About 5 years ago, I did get Osgood-Schlatter disease in my left knee and haven't really felt any pain since 2 years ago, my knee must of healed itself.
    I had that too!

It hurts like hell!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle_Driver
    replied
    So far so good. No breaks or fractures About 5 years ago, I did get Osgood-Schlatter disease in my left knee and haven't really felt any pain since 2 years ago, my knee must of healed itself. However, when I bend my knee there's a big bump/bone that sticks out of my knee kind of looks like my knee pooped out :P (the bump is normal though for those that have had OS disease)

Leave a comment:

• Fly_Southwest
    replied
    I fractured my ankle once, had a really big walking cast. I hated that thing.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by EGCC
    No, so far I've been lucky **Touches wood**

Leave a comment:

• FlyCharlestonSC
    replied
    Funny this should come up. I was just diagnosed with "tennis elbow" this afternoon.

I have broken my left pinky 2 times and fractured it 3 times. Never any other bones , though. Funny...huh?

Leave a comment:

• PHF2ATL
    replied
    I've never broken a bone but when I was 13, I was laying on the ground and when I got up, I tore a muscle in my hip and was on crutches for a week.

About 3 months after that in a basketball game, me and a teamate were chasing after another kid on a fastbreak. My teamate dove in front of me. My knee hit his shoulder and hyperextended. I went to the doctor later that day and I had torn my ACL. I had surgery on it 2 months ago and I still can't play sports until July.

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    In the last week of 8th grade we were playing kickball. I kicked the ball and it went out into the field but a kid picked it up and got it to first base before I was there so I tried to stop running but I was wearing bball shoes so I started sliding on the bottom of my shoes. I started falling so I put my arm out to stop my fall and I did. however when i got up a pain started shooting through my left arm. I stumbled back inside holding my wrist as the darkness started closing in on my vision. The darkness never managed to take hold and I made it to the nurses office who thought it wasn't a break. She didn't call my parents so I sat through the next 3 hours of school unable to really move because of the pain. I got a cast that night and 3 weeks later I got it off to go to the beach.

Leave a comment:

• drhopkins
    replied
    OK, here goes:

1. 8 years old, ran into another boy (my nose to his forhead). My nose was signalling for a left turn. Doctor set the nose without any deadening.

2. 11 or 12, getting speed up on my bike to make it up a steep hill on the way home from school. The street sweepers had been by that day and moved all of the dirt from the gutter to the middle of the street. I hit the dirt and the bike slid out from under me. I broke both bones in my left forarm. I was in a cast for nine weeks.

3. 13, ran into someone else playing capture the flag. Broke my nose (again), but this time it was not displaced. I didn't even go to the doctor.

4. 15, playing football in a pair of cheap canvas shoes on an asphalt parking lot. I jumped up to catch the ball, and landed on my foot wrong. I felt a "pop," and some discomfort, but kept playing. After the game, I took of my shoe and my foot was swollen and purple on the side. The bone had fractured, but not displaced. I was in a walking cast for three weeks.

Leave a comment:

• G-DALE
    replied
    No, so far I've been lucky **Touches wood**

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    Was lucky in not breaking any bone
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Have you ever broken a bone?

Fractured some fingers after by finger ended up between a basketball and a wall. Other than that, I have been basically injury free, except for a ripped-up hand when I tried to climb over a fence in 7th grade.

-Colin

Leave a comment:

Working...
X