• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northerner2121
    replied
    Originally posted by Simpleboy
    I rode my bike into a tree but nothing resulted in that
    I find it extremely hard to keep a straight face, horrible as it is, when someone does something like that. It just looks so goofy....

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    I rode my bike into a tree but nothing resulted in that

Leave a comment:

• gocaps16
    replied
    I fractured my right pinkey finger when I was a yound lad. Apparently, somehow my pinkey was in the crack of an opened door and the wind blew and slammed the door shut chopping my finger. I was rushed to the ER. Today, the finger is a tad crooked and I lost half of my pinkey nail.

When I was 7 years old or so, I rode my bike down this long hill at the park with my dad and lost control and hit a barricade wall in speeds excess 30-40 mph and flipped over the handle bars and walked away without any broken bone but a few bruises and a bloody face. Didn't go to the ER. I still remebered the pain from the Iodine.
    Kevin

Leave a comment:

• Avianca 757
    replied
    I broke my right wrist in 2000.
    It has a bizarre bicycle accident, it was all blood man....
    The weird part, id that I didn't notice I had fractured my wrist until the other day, when I normally woke up and couldn't move the hand back...

Leave a comment:

• Aaron Kearney
    replied
    I've had a few sprains and chipped something in my ankle once, but I haven't broken a bone.

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    I've screwed up my shoulder quite a few times. Broke it a couple times, and pulled a few muscles. I've lost count...

Leave a comment:

• Longreach747
    replied
    shattered shin when i was in school, on crutches for 3 months

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    I've fractured a finger , that was it. I didn't even go to the doctor. there was a shot that rung off the post, I got my blocker up a little late and it came screaming off, hit me in the ring finger and bounced into the net. I still have a bump on my finger where it happened and this was over a year ago.

Leave a comment:

• cal99
    replied
    I had a broken ankle, almost bad enough for them to put a screw in it, but I guess I got lucky. Also, I never broke any ribs, but did bruise a couple..

Leave a comment:

• NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
    replied
    Never had any broken bones, but plenty of sprains!!!

-Pete

Leave a comment:

• northerner2121
    replied
    Originally posted by Simpleboy
    Never broken a bone, not planning to either.
    Does anyone ever plan to break a bone? :P

I was climbing a tree in preschool, fell out, and broke my leg. I fell down the steps and fractured my ankle. I crashed my bike and fractured my elbow... Those were the treated ones. Last August I believe, I was at the lakehouse with a few of my friends. Me and my friend were on one of the jet skis, trying to throw each other off, and my friend was driving. He began a sharp right turn, so I leaned towards the right. At the last second, however, he swung it to the left and I flew off, but didn't let go of his life jacket. Back skimming the water, I was still clinging on to his lifejacket like my life depended on it... BAD IDEA! He lost his grip on the handlebars (or whatever you want to call them) and fell backwards, onto my face. My nose bled for EVER... Man was that a trip from hell. As I sat on the grass by the dock with loads of tissue stuffed up my nose, I got bitten by ants My nose has yet to return to a state of complete normalcy (wow)... It looks relatively normal, yet with a hardly noticeable curve to the right in the middle...

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    Never broken a bone, not planning to either.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Re: Have you ever broken a bone?

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
    I broke my wrist when i was in 5th grade... (Stupid little story behind it... I was callin a boy a tomgirl... :P )

-Adam
    Got your a$$ kicked by a tomgirl, eh? :P

Leave a comment:

• DeltaASA16
    Guest started a topic Have you ever broken a bone?

Have you ever broken a bone?

I broke my wrist when i was in 5th grade... (Stupid little story behind it... I was callin a boy a tomgirl... :P )

-Adam
Working...
X