No announcement yet.

Have you ever broken a bone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoved a finger (which hurt like hell, especially because I did it at the start of the day & didn't get any pain reliever until the end of the day) in 5th grade...that's it. Never a broken bone & I plan on keeping it that way.

Adam, how's your break going, BTW?

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

yes, colar bone playing football, got tripped and landed on it wrong.

and left wrist/arm at hockey practice.

Comment

I broke my left leg on the stairs of a slide when I was 2. Then in college I broke my left index finger (and I'm left-handed!) playing flag football. I jammed it into a guy's hipbone going for his flag.
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
          I broke my left leg on the stairs of a slide when I was 2. Then in college I broke my left index finger (and I'm left-handed!) playing flag football. I jammed it into a guy's hipbone going for his flag.
          Yeah..his flag j/k of course. I reccomend coming up with a better story for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            Yeah..his flag j/k of course. I reccomend coming up with a better story for the ladies
            What ladies? There's ladies here? Besides I have nobody here to impress, I'm happily married.

Comment

[What ladies? There's ladies here?
              Kat and Memphis Belle (Kat) for starters!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
                [What ladies? There's ladies here?
                Kat and Memphis Belle (Kat) for starters!
                She (Kat) must never post, I don't recognize the name and I'm always lurking around here.

Comment

You don't know who Katamarino is? You obviously don't lurk around as much as you like to think you do...
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Memphis Belle is new(er), but I still think you should know who she is!

Comment

FlyCharlestonSC----Glad someone knows who I am!! Any certain reason that he should know who I am though?? Just curious.

PT737SWA-----I do post....just not on a daily basis.

Comment

fractured my hand about 5-6 yrs ago during baseball practice. i was up to bat, took a check swing and got hit right between my index and middle knuckle. played with it through practice. hurt getting the glove on and off.
                        screwed up my back during football practice last year. hurts real bad.
                        -ryan-

Comment

I jammed my right middle finger at baseball practice when i was in my sophomore year in high school. I was playing right field when I dove for a sliding catch and jammed my finger through my glove. The next day, I barely could move it and it as kinda swollen, but then I managed to pull on the finger and heard a pop and voila, it was good as new.

Never knew what happened.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by MemphisBelle
                            FlyCharlestonSC----Glad someone knows who I am!! Any certain reason that he should know who I am though?? Just curious.
                            Of course I know who you are!

I think you are the only newbie that doesn't really act like a newbie.

Comment

Woah, oxymoron.

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
                                Woah, oxymoron.
                                Well, Scott, If you are just that stupid, I am saying that while she is technically a newbie, she has adapted to the forum faster than anyone I have ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X