Important: Please Read Before Voting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important: Please Read Before Voting.

This thread is not a place for people to get into long debates about the pros and cons of war. There are numerous such threads open, you can post your views on those. This thread is just acting as a survey, to see the number of people who are pro war or anti war. Please refrain from posting replies here. Just vote.
    Pro-War
    0%
    Anti-War
    0%
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

As much as I am against this war, it has long since started and will not stop until its objectives are met. I just hope that no mistakes are being made in a post-Saddam Iraq. I hope that Iraq can prosper freely under a government the people are happy with.

I already see Afghanistan going to neglect, if this continues, we're back to square one.

And that makes my 300th post!

Comment

Good about your 300th post Richard, but please don't post replies on this thread, or it will blow into an ugly thing.
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

sorry

Comment

Anti of course!

Regards,
          Peter

And that marks my 546th post.

Comment

Hmm for some reason I can't vote. Anyways, I don't want to get in an argument about it, but I don't think anyone is pro war, I am not pro war, and I am not anti war. But I do believe that this war is just, so mark one up on the "for war" side.
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
            X