Yahoo Sports Ooops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Sports Ooops

This was taken from the front page of Yahoo sports about 5 minutes ago. In my opinion Khabibulin has an excellent excuse for not stopping that shot.....my reasoning for that is that its not him in the picture

Re: Yahoo Sports Ooops

Originally posted by screaming_emu

This was taken from the front page of Yahoo sports about 5 minutes ago. In my opinion Khabibulin has an excellent excuse for not stopping that shot.....my reasoning for that is that its not him in the picture
    They weren't saying whether he could or should have stopped it ... they just said Khabibulin didn't stop it, and they're right - he did not stop it ... Although they could have probably pointed out that a "too many men on the ice" penalty would have been assessed if Khabi stopped it ...

-Sturla

Comment

Originally posted by sturla

They weren't saying whether he could or should have stopped it ... they just said Khabibulin didn't stop it, and they're right - he did not stop it ... Although they could have probably pointed out that a "too many men on the ice" penalty would have been assessed if Khabi stopped it ...

-Sturla
      and you completely missed the point...
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines

-Sturla
        I doubt it. I merely pointed out that Yahoo didn't claim Khabi was the goalie (just that he didn't stop that shot). That one requires deeper understanding

-Sturla

Comment

That one requires deeper understanding
          Yeah, and possibly a psychiatrist

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines

-Sturla
            I doubt it. I merely pointed out that Yahoo didn't claim Khabi was the goalie (just that he didn't stop that shot). That one requires deeper understanding

-Sturla
            Infact they did. It reads like this:

Khabibulin didn't stop THIS shot or many others in Game 2...

They are specifically talking about this pictured shot, hence implying that the goalkeeper in the picture is Khabibulin.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
            X