Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, how'd you score on the free IQ-test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, how'd you score on the free IQ-test?

Here's mine:

Congratulations, Peter!
    Your IQ score is 129

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

An IQ of 100 is higher than 50% of all persons taking this test.
    An IQ of 110 is higher than 75% of all persons taking this test.
    An IQ of 120 is higher than 93% of all persons taking this test.
    An IQ of 130 is higher than 98% of all persons taking this test.

Of course I would have done a lot better if the test had been in Finnish

-Pepe-

A higher IQ score is not a guarantee that an individual will achieve happiness, maintain sanity, or obtain spiritual growth.

135. I don't remember what else it said though

edit: I probably would not have done as well if the test was in Finnish
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I don't think I've taken it.

Comment

Last time I did it (about a year ago), I was 107 - Word Warrior. Apparently I have great skills in language and litterature.

BTW, which was the webpage to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cubana
          Last time I did it (about a year ago), I was 107 - Word Warrior. Apparently I have great skills in language and litterature.

BTW, which was the webpage to do it?
          Monster is your source for jobs and career opportunities. Search for jobs, read career advice from Monster's job experts, and find hiring and recruiting advice.

Congratulations, Steven!
          Your IQ score is 124

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

Comment

Congratulations, Scott!
            Your IQ score is 124

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Comment

Congratulations, Adrian!
              Your IQ score is 137

Comment

Took the other tests and got this

The Ultimate Personality Test
                Adrian, you're a Millionaire!

Yeah, I wish!!

Tickle's Original Inkblot Test
                Adrian, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality

???? Most of the blots reminded me of aliens or violence, not sex

Comment

Congratulations, Ryan!
                  Your IQ score is 124

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inspired Inventor.

This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas.
                  It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Congratulations Clovis!
                    Your I.Q. score is 12

The only person to have ever scored lower than yourself is rap star Master P. You have now acheived the honor of being "International Super Un-genious of the Millenium"

-C

Comment

Congratulations, Sam!
                      Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.
                      Sam Rudge
                      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Congratulations, Sam!
                        Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.
                        Sam Rudge
                        A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Congrats Clovis,

You scored higher than I thought you would.

-Pepe-

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
                            Congratulations, Sam!
                            Your IQ score is 135

Funny, I got the exact same score and intellectual type!

By the way, I got this for the 'Super IQ Test':

Your Super IQ score is 133

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Numerical Logician. This means that you're exceptionally strong in mathematics and at using logic to solve problems — you have a way with numbers. But that's not all — compared to others you're very detail-oriented, highly organized, and good at understanding things on a complex and abstract level. You're also a quick study when it comes to learning new things or understanding new concepts.

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

Congratulations, Tanuj!
                              Your IQ score is 136
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                              X