Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, how'd you score on the free IQ-test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, Marcos!
    Your IQ score is 120

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Of course I'd done way better if the test was in Spanish! :P

Comment

Just took the Super IQ test:

Steven, your Super IQ score is 110

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you an Analytic Detective. This means you are an unusually talented problem-solver. You are able to think through a process step-by-step, and know how to zero in on anything that is even remotely illogical. Compared to others you are very adept at discerning numerical patterns and solving difficult equations.

Comment

Congratulations, Bernardo!
        Your IQ score is 138

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Comment

You scored higher than I thought you would.
          Thanks, I'm very proud!

-Clovis

Comment

So, how'd you score on the free IQ-test?

Congratulations, Colin!
            Your IQ score is 129

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

-Colin

Comment

Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Comment

Re: So, how'd you score on the free IQ-test?

Originally posted by pepe
                An IQ of 100 is higher than 50% of all persons taking this test.
                An IQ of 110 is higher than 75% of all persons taking this test.
                An IQ of 120 is higher than 93% of all persons taking this test.
                An IQ of 130 is higher than 98% of all persons taking this test.
                That doesn't really seem right based on the results of the tests taken here (with one exception )

Comment

Congratulations, Mike!
                  Your IQ score is 133
                  ....we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.
                  Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC

That doesn't really seem right based on the results of the tests taken here (with one exception )
                    It obviously must mean that most aviation enthusiasts are simply geniuses

Comment

Originally posted by slate
                      Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC

It obviously must mean that most aviation enthusiasts are simply geniuses
                      I was just about to say that.

I wonder about Clovis sometimes.
                      Sam Rudge
                      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I didn't take the test yet.

-Clovis

Comment

I've done a couple such tests in my time when applying for a job. The thing is, there was a time limit and a lot more questions.

The time limit makes you want to skip questions and come back later if you have time, but you realize you don't have enough time and that creates stress. Should I try to answer this, or are there easier questions ahead? etc.

Most people will get high scores if you don't have to worry about the time you spend on each question.

-Pepe-

Comment

I scored 122

Comment

Congratulations, Ryan!
                              Your IQ score is 126

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
                              Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
                              Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

Congratulations, Pete!
                                Your IQ score is 145.

-Pete
                                Pete Ganabathi
                                Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Working...
                                X