Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when 'Upload Attachments'.

No further comment.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

I'm just calculating my annual average of jetphotos forum entries... a little bit more than 128, per annum.

But I also hate statistics! Stupid numbers without place for enhancement.

So, after today a double error when 'upload attachments', what is the solution.

Until today I thought, upload an attachment is the easiest way of sending a sign of life. But I can live without that, I know that I live.

But I also know that without a sign of life one or two of my followers here in this forum light a candle, and I like that. That's what followers should do.

So, please please please mit Zucker obendrauf (Pulp Fiction 1994) give me back my ability to upload attachments.

PS: I yesterday somewhere have promised to never say well known names here in this forum, but he's an exception, not only because last Monday it was
    his birthday. He's a natural exception. Harvey Keitel, who now almost exactly is 20 years older than me..
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2024-05-18, 04:56. Reason: Mr Harvey Keitel 85 of NYC .

Comment

With the assumption that in Germany big parts of this forum are good for you when you're older than 16, I like to quote Mr Wolf (who indeed in Germany is FSK 16):

Jules: "Mr Wolf... It was a pleasure watchin you work"
      Winston Wolf: with a smile "Call me Winston.."
      - "Pretty Please, With sugar on top. Clean the fucking car."

- "That’s Thirty Minutes Away, I’ll Be There in Ten"

And somewhere deep in my closet i own that legend of a movie on dvd (German Version), obviously it is time again to find it and watch it. ... Translated from that German dvd...

- Sie nehmen meinen Acura. "You'll take my acura. If it after the ride looks different than now, Raquels father will have to take care of more than one dead body.." Only translated,
      if you can, give the English Original.

- Sag auf Wiedersehen Raquel. "Say goodbye, Raquel." and she answers ?

Goodbye Raquel. Right.

Harvey Keitel is a Living Legend.

And now back on topic, if you really have to.

Comment

I also have the same issue. I also get an error message when trying to add an image. I hope it gets resolved at some point.

Comment

Same here. I have asked some JP people and they sent me a link to a page that said that the forum pages have been quite buggy and they are trying to resolve the issue. Hope that helped 👍

Comment

Working...
          X