Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you thought letsroll911.org was lame..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you thought letsroll911.org was lame..

http://www.evidence-timeline.org/

This site is the absolute motherload of conspiracy theories. Gruelingly and insanely organized, this site provides huge tracts of "evidence" that the world's timeline is being modified by time travel. Just like the usual egotistical conspiracy theorist he manages to tie every other conspiracy into his "alterations of the timeline" theory.

That, by time access, many other countries and government were formed which sole and unique purpose is to be a natural foe or natural enemy of the USA, for which some are nuclear super powers, such as the Soviet Union, England, Cuba, China,
    2. Cuba itself, with thousands of warheads, practically a nuclear super power, all time emplaced and time empowered only 90 miles fro the USA to ensure that USA will not succumb to coup, and that the power ,above that of the USA Presidency, which is solely mine, power of Genesis, power of time, does not fall in the hands of a beast, of an impostor
    It just goes on and on like this, with tons of poorly written conjecture about an impossibly vast government conspiracy involving time machines to make everything from countries to diseases to maintain US hegemony.

1.4 Contact any lawyers or legal organizations you know that may take this on contingency to prevent the FBI from ruining my livelihood, and ability to find work anywhere
    http://www.evidence-timeline.org/cha...wsuits-new.htm

Here he blames the government for his car crashes, liver pain, "profuse sweating", inability to get a girlfriend, the bugs in his kitchen, his explosive diarrhea, skin color, traffic jams, etc.

Good luck with that buddy.

Try www.rense.com that always good for a few laughs.

Comment

If you thought letsroll911.org was bad..

God, some people have way too much time on their hands .

-Colin

Comment

Re: If you thought letsroll911.org was bad..

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        God, some people have way too much time on their hands .

-Colin
        I was going to say the same thing. I also wanted to say that this guy is atleast brave to release his location, ok, but he is stupid to do so, wouldnt surprise me if the site was down due to this person being in the hospital.

Comment

I wonder how many tin foil hats this guy owns?

Comment

LMAO!

I get a kick out of these websites.
            Brent

Comment

A list of strange websites I've found.

Comment

http://www.aztlan.net

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

God, some people have way too much time on their hands
                  Exactly what i thought
                  Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

Working...
                  X