David Bloom 1963-2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Bloom 1963-2003

David Bloom who is one of the embeded journalists for NBC news died today from a pulmonary embolism. For those of you who haven't had the privilege of seeing David in action he was one of the greatest telvision reporters you'll ever see. He brought ever story home to you in a way you could understand and also how that story affects you personally. David always strived on succeeding. I watched David climb the TV ladder from small WTVJ in Miami all the way up to the Today Show. He will always be remembered in our family.
    Rest in Peace David Bloom.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/896267.asp?0cv=CA01
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

I do not know him, but from the articles he seems to have been a capactiy. And about his death, 'pulmonary embolism', how confirmed is that? Or is that the new name for friendly fire?

Regards,
    Peter

Comment

Why not for once in your life let something be. Not everything is a cover up.
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by aerpix
        I do not know him, but from the articles he seems to have been a capactiy. And about his death, 'pulmonary embolism', how confirmed is that? Or is that the new name for friendly fire?

Regards,
        Peter
        Peter my cousin is the PR rep for the Today Show at NBC and I can assure you David died of natural causes. I don't think you would appreciate baseless speculations if it were a member of your family who died in this war as I'm sure his family wouldn't either.

Comment

Okay, okay, okay, good to hear that not everything is a cover up nowayds. But too many things are. Given the uncontained US shooting at a hotel in Baghdad where the press is headquartered, it would not have come as a surprise if Mr. Bloom had not died from natural causes.

Regards,
          Peter

Comment

Working...
          X