First D30 pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First D30 pictures

Before I say anything else, let me say how impressed I am with the D30's image quality right out of the camera It kicks the Olympus C730's derierre (don't think I spelled it correct :P ) clear out of the water! Well, here they are:

The second photo is a cropped section from the original shot but quality is still good. I say 3mp is more than adequate for cropping on this camera.

Anyone still want to get a 300D?
    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
    No Frontiers

I've told the other D30 users this before--but the D30 amazes me every time I see a shot! Great pictures!
    CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

CheckSix, thanks...I know I am still amazed
      No Frontiers

Comment

I went to dinner at a local Marina yesterday...I took alot of shots...will post a few when I get home...but DAMN are they sharp and clear straight from the camera...

Feels like you have twice the megapixels now huh b777

-Clovis

Comment

Thanks everyone . I sharpened the pictures in PS before I posted them here. I am using a parameter of "standard" so the pictures do come out a little soft straight from the camera (I like it that way so I can adjust the sharpness myself). However, the pictures are still very useable out of the camera...sooo SMOOTH compared to the grainy and purple fringe prone C730 pictures. It definately feels like I have more than 3mp crop-wise. I also noticed that the pictures can take alot of sharpening and still not degrade in quality. Now I know how much room you 6MPers have to work with with your Rebels, 10D, D60, D100 and D70, etc, etc
          No Frontiers

Comment

Working...
          X