bowlers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowlers?

anyone here a bowler. I'm a YABA bowler for the greater ATL bowling assosiation. anyone else from WIBC ABC or YABA?

i bowl with my police mates for fun. My highest score is 122 is that good?
    Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

I used to bowl in a league up here with YABA. I wasn't to good, my high is 172 but my partner was awesome. He was 14 and bowled a 236!
      GO SIOUX

Comment

I don't really bowl, but my math teacher claims to have bowled a 300 "back in the day."

Comment

i always had to laugh when my teacher at the police academy referred to his days on the beat as "It was those days i fondly remember"

I still laugh today after a couple of beers with the relief

Comment

I used to bowl in YABA league from '98 to '02. My first high game is in Oct. of 1998, and my second high game is 183 in 2001. After I stop play bowl for YABA because I have to do play for other event than YABA.

Comment

geezzzz everyone gets good scores. I see out of a group of 12 relief i place about 10th thats crap for me

Comment

bowlers?

I don't play as a professional, but being the son of two parents who dominated the bowling scene in Hamburg and have won around 70s, it's obvious I was into bowling. My highest score was 256, which I bowled in Jacksonville. I don't play much anymore, as €4,50 for a single game is just too much.

-Colin

Comment

I bowl every once in a while for fun. Used to go a lot in high school. My high was somewhere in the 170's.

Mike
                  Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                  lp.org

Comment

About March of last year, I bowled my high game of 266 with a Columbia 300 Icon, and that was followed about 2 weeks later with my high series (3 games) of 697, with my brand new Columbia 300 Reaction Rev. I just got back from the Georgia State Tournament in Columbus, and didn't fair all that well, although I did shoot a 196 in the 8th game of the tournament. I fly out to RNO to watch my dad bowl in ABC nationals this June

edit: oh yeah, my current #1 strike ball is a Columbia 300 Formula

Comment

Working...
                    X