• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATrude777
    replied
    Originally posted by MemphisBelle
    Originally posted by mikecweb
    You know she's hot Jess.
    I'm not saying she's not, but I do think that there are prettier country female artists out there.

Anyways, if this was my topic, we'd be talking about this guy...a very hot country artist. You and Pete can have your way(s) with Shania, but I'll take this instead!! :P

OHHHHH I QUIVER with FFEEEAAARRRR

Marks Wills, ahhh ill only give him credit for singign that one song....I do cherise you. its good. Thats all now back to Shania Twian..
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
    replied
    Originally posted by MemphisBelle
    You know she's hot Jess.
    I'm not saying she's not, but I do think that there are prettier country female artists out there.

Anyways, if this was my topic, we'd be talking about this guy...a very hot country artist. You and Pete can have your way(s) with Shania, but I'll take this instead!! :P

-Pete

Leave a comment:

• MemphisBelle
    replied
    You know she's hot Jess.

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    You know she's hot Jess.

Leave a comment:

• MemphisBelle
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected]
    Id do her.
    I completely agree!!

-Pete

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    Just when I thought you couldnt love Shania Twain more, "WHEN YOU KISS ME" just started playing on CMT so im watching ti now, its in black and white, so a copy of "Your Still the One" but still just as good. When you kiss me has to be as good as Forever and for always. She says she is releasing a new album VERY SOON so look out for it!!!! Also three new videos are to eb released, in my car (ill be the driver), NAH!, and Thank you baby(for making someday come so soon). Well enjoy shanai twain..

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Asian Brushstroke
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected]
    I turned on CMT just to see who was playing and wouldnt you know it.."Forever and For Always" was playing with the lovely Shania Twain!!! that music video is soo awesome and pretty and the sunset is just awesome. really adds to the feeling. ill change it now..whats ur favorite music video??
    I've only seen three or four Shania Twain music videos, so I can't really say which are my favourite - but Forever and For Always is definitely up there (love the scenery as well).

Leave a comment:

• JonyJay2
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    I'd take them both at the same time...as long as they dont sing anyway...country music sucks
    I agree

Leave a comment:

• ATrude777
    replied
    Hey-

I turned on CMT just to see who was playing and wouldnt you know it.."Forever and For Always" was playing with the lovely Shania Twain!!! that music video is soo awesome and pretty and the sunset is just awesome. really adds to the feeling. ill change it now..whats ur favorite music video??
    Top 5-
    1-FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS
    2-WHEN YOU KISS ME
    3-MAN I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN
    4-GONNA GETCHA GOOD
    5-THAT DONT IMPRESS ME MUCH

Alex

Leave a comment:

• steve181
    replied
    Likewise, I woulden't say no if either one of them offered!

Leave a comment:

• NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
    replied
    Id do her.
    I completely agree!!

-Pete

Leave a comment:

• djarfur
    replied
    Shania is the eptiomy of gorgeous. She is so fine m'm m'm m'm

Leave a comment:

• FlyCharlestonSC
    replied
    Originally posted by PT737SWA
    Like that dude on Office Space - "You know what I'd do with a million dollars? Two chicks at the same time."

LOL!!!

That's such a great movie!

Leave a comment:

• FlyingPhotog
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    I'd take them both at the same time...as long as they dont sing anyway...country music sucks
    Like that dude on Office Space - "You know what I'd do with a million dollars? Two chicks at the same time."

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Originally posted by DeltaASA16
    Id do her.
    7 ways mike?
    you know it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X