No announcement yet.

Oh the joys of Wisdom teeth! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine came in perfectly too, but a couple of years ago they started shifting around and causing stress (ie: pain) on the other teeth...wound up having all of them yanked at once....thankfully I had them knock me out.
    George R. Widener
    Oshkosh, WI USA
    Aircraft Photos Here
    Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

I hope that's not coming for me in the future...

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

I don't envy you at all! I can still remember when all four of mine came out. They tried to knock me out but my veins would collapse when they tried. Thank God for Percodan. I was popping one an hour each time I changed the gauze. A couple of them had to be broken apart to get out and I was having bone/tooth chips pushing through the gum for weeks afterward.

Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

I've never had mine taken out....yet.

Hope you are feeling better!

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
          October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
            I've never had mine taken out

Well yopu can only do it once! :P

Comment

I got those out my senior year of high school. I had this thing at the time about not getting knocked out. So I was awake during the whole thing. Only nitrous oxide. So I thought it was pretty funny. Like cracking walnuts thats all.
              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Get well soon buddy!!!

Hopefully mpnday will turn out to be a better day.

We'll be chillin in the 'burg!

-Pete
                Pete Ganabathi
                Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Thanks soo much for ya'lls words of incouragement and all. Sounds like some of you have had terrible times with your wisdom teeth.

For the record, I had all 4 taken out. My gums where they are all stitched up feel like a big gummie bear. The swelling is at a maximum right now (I like to think :P )

No Greg, I already told my dad the Camera was OFF LIMITS until i was recovered! So... Pete.. maybe you wont be able to bring your camera

Naw, Im lookin forward to you comin down! A little something for me to look forward to while I recover

Thanks Again friends!

-Adam

Comment

Just think, when your friends and people you dnot like have to egt theirs removed you have a lot of satisfaction telling them its nice and easy and rather fun to get them removed.
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                      No Greg, I already told my dad the Camera was OFF LIMITS until i was recovered! So... Pete.. maybe you wont be able to bring your camera
                      The have your mom take pics.

BTW, Adam you busy the week of June 21st? I might have to go shoot DHC-8's with you at LYH.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                        Something on my "Awesome things to never do" list...

-C
                        Hopefully mine too.

I still have mine and hope I will keep them. Dentist work of any kind is not my cup of tea.

I had braces on for 3 years but they never talked about extracting them. Maybe it's because I don't have all of them yet(almost 16).
                        Brent

Comment

Working...
                        X