Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I will be going here soon...

http://www.speos.fr/indexan.html

I have been searching for a good photography school I can get into (where portfolio count more than grades!)...most are very expensive, but Speos is *only* around 11000 euros a year. I speak french so thats not an issue. Its either that or one of the schools around here, but most of them are almost double the price.

-Clovis

Are you really that diehard on photography clovis? Want to make it a career now?

-Adam

Comment

Yes actually I do

-Clovis

Comment

Thats awesome man! Its good to know what you want to do with your life. I cant imagine how it must feel to be clueless as to what you want to do with your life. I bet many times it results in a not so satisfied adult hood... Glad you know where you're going in life!

(You can slip me a couple tips from time to time )

-Adam

Comment

Well up until now I wanted to be a commercial pilot...but with this A380 and all the junk coming out in the future...I think flying will no longer be the same. At least, the flying I grew to love is dying.
          So this photography thing is quite a change in plans...

-Clovis

Comment

Wish you success.
            Picking up a school in France is very courageous, even though instructors are cosmopolitan.
            Before you, I had the same dream, then I switched my plans. Unfortunately there was not speos and its policy around, just some "know everything/always right j*rks" who made sure you could not do anything in photography.
            Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Clovis,

I thought you wanted to become an ATC at LAX?

But congratulations anyway on deciding what you want to do. I'm still undecided and hanging between a few options, and you have no idea how incomplete and useless that feels...
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

It must suck not knowing what to do.

I do know, always have known, and something very extreme would have to happen for me to quit my option (Pilot ).

Clovis: I wish you the best dude!. I was convinced you were going forward with the Pilot thing, the best for you!.

Comment

Working...
                X