X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avianca 757
    replied
    It must suck not knowing what to do.

I do know, always have known, and something very extreme would have to happen for me to quit my option (Pilot ).

Clovis: I wish you the best dude!. I was convinced you were going forward with the Pilot thing, the best for you!.

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Clovis,

I thought you wanted to become an ATC at LAX?

But congratulations anyway on deciding what you want to do. I'm still undecided and hanging between a few options, and you have no idea how incomplete and useless that feels...

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    Wish you success.
    Picking up a school in France is very courageous, even though instructors are cosmopolitan.
    Before you, I had the same dream, then I switched my plans. Unfortunately there was not speos and its policy around, just some "know everything/always right j*rks" who made sure you could not do anything in photography.
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Well up until now I wanted to be a commercial pilot...but with this A380 and all the junk coming out in the future...I think flying will no longer be the same. At least, the flying I grew to love is dying.
    So this photography thing is quite a change in plans...

-Clovis

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thats awesome man! Its good to know what you want to do with your life. I cant imagine how it must feel to be clueless as to what you want to do with your life. I bet many times it results in a not so satisfied adult hood... Glad you know where you're going in life!

(You can slip me a couple tips from time to time )

-Adam

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    Yes actually I do

-Clovis

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Are you really that diehard on photography clovis? Want to make it a career now?

-Adam

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    started a topic I think I will be going here soon...

I think I will be going here soon...

http://www.speos.fr/indexan.html

I have been searching for a good photography school I can get into (where portfolio count more than grades!)...most are very expensive, but Speos is *only* around 11000 euros a year. I speak french so thats not an issue. Its either that or one of the schools around here, but most of them are almost double the price.

-Clovis
Working...
X