Clear All

• steve181
    replied
    what a legend mikecweb! You deserve a pat on the back! Cheers

Leave a comment:

• matt1168
    replied
    Yes, that was quite annoying...

that's one of the reasons why I switched to Netscape. When the picture comes up, it will be scaled to fit. Click it once and it immediately becomes fullsize. Click it again-- scaled.

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Go to Tools->Internet Options-> click on the advanced tab->Scroll down to the Multimedia category-> uncheck the second item "Enable Automatic Image Resizing"

Leave a comment:

• steve181
    started a topic I'm annoyed and frustrated!

I'm annoyed and frustrated!

sorry my problem isn't as big as it sounds in the topic subject, it's what newspapers do with their headlines so people will read the article.

Everytime i open a jpg file the image is ALWAYS compressed, so EVERYTIME i have to right click and then that symbol appears in the bottom right hand corner, then i click on that and the image enlarges to it's actual size. I'm at my wits end with it specially when i view lots of images at once, i've tried everything under the sun to get rid of it. Alls i want to do is open a file and it opens to it's normal size and not a compressed size.

Surely there must be an option to turn off this devil of a thing? I Never used to have this problem it just appeared one day ages ago, and it's frustrated me ever since. HELP PLEASE!
Working...
X