X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syracuse Wins!!

Syracuse wins NCAA.

SYRACUSE!
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Whats NCAA?
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

RE

College basketball.
      Cory Klimko
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

What's NCAA, what's Syracuse? This is totally unimportant, now that a whole nation is put at war by your 'college' boys.

Regards,
        Peter

Comment

RE

It's college basketball finals. They beat another team, and advanced. You know, here in America, we tend to go on with life, instead of planting ourselves in front of the TV, constantly watching the news covered war. That's depressing, we go on with our daily activities, and duties, but inside, our support for our troops is higher than any other
          Cory Klimko

Comment

It's college basketball finals. The beat another team, and advanced. You know, here in America, we tend to go on with life, instead of planting ourselves in front of the TV, constantly watching the news covered war. That's depressing, we go on with our daily activities, and duties, but inside, our support for our troops is higher than any other

LOL, I couldn't have put it better!
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Yeah, I believe you couldn't have, as blabbling one behind the other is much easier .

Regards,
              Peter

Comment

RE

Blabbing? Your in Europe thousands of miles away from America, and your going to tell me I'm blabbing, when you don't even have a clue what's going on over Give me a break Aerpix.
                Cory Klimko

Comment

Cory, this was meant at Herpa2003. You're out in this round .

Regards,
                  Peter

Comment

RE

Alright...
                    Cory Klimko

Comment

Working...
                    X